BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

I'll be honest, I've just about given up.

Chaddy, not having a go here but you've liked this comment yet won't protest. I gave up the football aspect of things long ago, as many know we won't EVER move forward with Venkys... Surely it's time for fans like yourself to join the fight and stand against them if you've given up on the football?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The protests haven't gone far enough and need to get personal. Sad but true. Our family club is too nice.

We have 3 people hiding behind a brand name. The brand name has no voice and we haven't heard from our "owners" directly in many years. The fans that still go need to get creative and aim their frustrations at Mrs Desai!

Make somebody accountable.

You say you know Venkys are the big problem, but yes that is indeed the main point here. Getting rid of Coyle and bringing someone else in would restart the false "hope" illusion that somehow, someway, thing can get better. It doesn't matter who we get as manager, it just doesn't. There is no more oxygen left with Venkys.

You say you know Venkys are the big problem, but yes that is indeed the main point here. Getting rid of Coyle and bringing someone else in would restart the false "hope" illusion that somehow, someway, thing can get better. It doesn't matter who we get as manager, it just doesn't. There is no more oxygen left with Venkys.

Flip that on it's head. EVERY other team has or is changing their manager. The only club which sticks with failure is us. This needs focussing on pretty heavily in my view. More evidence that, despite the turmoil, nothing has changed and no lessons have been learned.

Flip that on it's head. EVERY other team has or is changing their manager. The only club which sticks with failure is us. This needs focussing on pretty heavily in my view. More evidence that, despite the turmoil, nothing has changed and no lessons have been learned.

The lessons haven't been learnt Stuart because they don't want to learn. They're quite happy to run the club into the ground, reduce the active fan base to an impotent irrelevance and then sell off what they can. How else can you explain their behaviour ?

Going off Coyle's recent record there' s no reason to believe he won't go along with this as long as the cheques keep arriving in his bank account. Even if he went they'll always be able to find a like minded replacement.

You can count on the fingers of one hand the people involved in pro football that have retained their integrity.

As far as I'm concerned the Lambert appointment was the last chance saloon as far as venkys go, they clucked that up big time with their ignorance, arrogance and incompetence, no more chances, cluck off venkys

Lambert was conned so we're the fans.. Oh and the crown jewels were sold JR.. Job well done for someone on the corrupt regime

Chaddy, not having a go here but you've liked this comment yet won't protest. I gave up the football aspect of things long ago, as many know we won't EVER move forward with Venkys... Surely it's time for fans like yourself to join the fight and stand against them if you've given up on the football?

I like the post cos I am starting to feel that way.

Yesterday was a game I would have gone to most times but I had no interest in going to watch a team do the same thing time after time. It the same situation game after game.

are Venkys going to take any notice of the protest or just keep punishing the club and the fans by running it down into the ground. I feel that it what they are doing to the club and the fans.

As far as I'm concerned the Lambert appointment was the last chance saloon as far as venkys go, they clucked that up big time with their ignorance, arrogance and incompetence, no more chances, cluck off venkys

exactly.

The lessons haven't been learnt Stuart because they don't want to learn. They're quite happy to run the club into the ground, reduce the active fan base to an impotent irrelevance and then sell off what they can. How else can you explain their behaviour ?

You've made my point entirely. A lot of people believe "poor old Venkys" are naive and made mistakes. I see them as arrogant, stupid (to a level that family affluence brings) and complicit.

Coyle has reached the point where he should no longer be our manager. The last time that happened the incumbent stayed far too long and we were relegated. Unfortunately, even if we are going through the motions, we have to make this point again.

One win in every five games is not good enough. Coyle Out.

Failure to listen to the fans and act. Cheston/The Board Out.

Permanently, and irrevocably. Venkys Out.

Yesterday was a game I would have gone to most times but I had no interest in going to watch a team do the same thing time after time. It the same situation game after game.

are Venkys going to take any notice of the protest or just keep punishing the club and the fans by running it down into the ground. I feel that it what they are doing to the club and the fans.

exactly.

Genuine question ... did you protest last week ?

exactly.

It's gone beyond Venky's listening to us because we know they don't. It's about letting the rest of our fans, football fans in general, the press and the useless authorities, know we are still here and need help.

Sorry Abs, I meant that's the question we should be asking people like Chaddy.

What's gone is gone, we can only affect the future.

What's changed between last week and this week?

It's no good only getting upset when we lose? Nothing has changed since the post-Lambert regression.

Coyle going might just save our season but more fundamentally I'm sick of people who don't care about our club getting rich off our demise.

The protests haven't gone far enough and need to get personal. Sad but true. Our family club is too nice.

We have 3 people hiding behind a brand name. The brand name has no voice and we haven't heard from our "owners" directly in many years. The fans that still go need to get creative and aim their frustrations at Mrs Desai!

Make somebody accountable.

We need to be burning their effigies outside the ground !

why would we want Dunny to be manager,before KANE arrived on the scene he was the original ''one of our own;.venkys are a massive problem,get shut of coyle and we will end up with,\\\\\\\\\\\\\\another charlton brian laws anyone.

To have the best chance of staying up we need some miserable dour bugger who's going to organise the team to be hard to beat and do it his way whilst ignoring the owners and advisors. Warnock was that man of course but there's others about.

Go down and I doubt they'll make any effort to appoint someone to get back so then they'll be going down the Robinson, Ainsworth, Dunn type route. Something tells me this is where we are heading....

why would we want Dunny to be manager,before KANE arrived on the scene he was the original ''one of our own;.venkys are a massive problem,get shut of coyle and we will end up with,\\\\\\\\\\\\\\another charlton brian laws anyone.

Johnson for manager, Dunny for assistant.

Two enthusiastic Rovers-affiliated novices are better than a jaded, idea-less, tactic-less, former Burnley manager. He has none of the attributes I would want in a manager, and all the ones I wouldn't want.

Archived