BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Reading

Mercer

I felt that Rovers should have won the game with the clear cut chances we had but we didn't. Graham should have had a hat trick, Emnes at least 2 great chances and 1 half chance, Lenihan headed over from 8 yards out.

But defensively we are awful and we cant expected to score 4 goals to win a game and conceding far too more goals aswell. We should have come away with at least 4 points at least but sadly we got zero.

Felt Gallagher is wasted on the left wing tonight when we could have put him up front with Graham and Emnes in behind. He was winning headers against McShane all day.

Marshall needs to leave. doesn't want to be here and I would sell him now.

we need to much better defensively and be better organised as a team and formation wise.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats me and you seeing the bigger picture mhead, sadly we seem in the minority.

But its dead easy when you don't go that often to see the wood through the trees.

Pay attention everyone, Gav wants to wave his willy around and tell everyone that Venkys are the problem at this football club, and him and Mhead are the only ones to have figured it out. What a wise old owl he is.

@#/? stupid post.

Thats me and you seeing the bigger picture mhead, sadly we seem in the minority.

But its dead easy when you don't go that often to see the wood through the trees.

Not true GAV.

Loanees, Freebies and Injury Prones don't mean you can't defend as a team.

A better manager would get more points with this team.

Pay attention everyone, Gav wants to wave his willy around and tell everyone that Venkys are the problem at this football club, and him and Mhead are the only ones to have figured it out. What a wise old owl he is.

@#/? stupid post.

Its not your fault to miss the bigger picture, it runs in the family :tu:

You're forgiven.

How I would love to see it full, it is a cracking stand with a great view.

Perhaps we could shut the Riverside, BBE and DE for the home fans and put them all in the JW. It would save money, look good on the telly and there would still be space for a protective shield around Coyley.

Are you now employed by Venkatash Hatcheries by any chance?

He should have never set foot in Ewood Park. This is the most predictable situation I can imagine. In August a blind man on a galloping horse could have seen we'd be in the bottom three at Xmas.

I saw it but, as yet, I'm not blind and I haven't got a horse to gallop on. Before the season started I knew we would be relegated.

Not true GAV.

Loanees, Freebies and Injury Prones don't mean you can't defend as a team.

A better manager would get more points with this team.

Disagree.

Silk purse and sows spring to mind Hasta.

We're going down because we deserve to go down, years of mismanagement, dumbing down and cost cutting has us exactly where we deserve to be.

Disagree.

We're going down because we deserve to go down, years of mismanagement, dumbing down and cost cutting has us exactly where we deserve to be.

Disagree.

We are regressing as a club because of the reasons you state. However Coyle's ineptness has definitely cost us enough points to mean we are in the bottom 3.

Gallagher not been recalled. he on a season long loan deal but can only be broken if someone is buying him

Just quoting Glen as i saw it pop up in my news feed.

User Actions
Following
xbWIbGIK_bigger.jpgglen mullan@glen9mullan

@RussPr le tissier said on sky today he is being recalled.

I felt that Rovers should have won the game with the clear cut chances we had but we didn't. Graham should have had a hat trick, Emnes at least 2 great chances and 1 half chance, Lenihan headed over from 8 yards out.

But defensively we are awful and we cant expected to score 4 goals to win a game and conceding far too more goals aswell. We should have come away with at least 4 points at least but sadly we got zero.

Felt Gallagher is wasted on the left wing tonight when we could have put him up front with Graham and Emnes in behind. He was winning headers against McShane all day.

Marshall needs to leave. doesn't want to be here and I would sell him now.

we need to much better defensively and be better organised as a team and formation wise.

we need to much better defensively and be better organised as a team and formation wise. Chaddy we agree on one point. That however is down to the manager, he has failed on this from day one. Together with his bizarre team selections and substitutions, he along with his masters (Venkys) will see us relegated. The only thing that can save us is that Wigan, Rotherham and Burton turn out to be worse. However if that turns out to be the case it will only be a stay of execution, certainly under this regime.

we need to much better defensively and be better organised as a team and formation wise. Chaddy we agree on one point. That however is down to the manager, he has failed on this from day one. Together with his bizarre team selections and substitutions, he along with his masters (Venkys) will see us relegated. The only thing that can save us is that Wigan, Rotherham and Burton turn out to be worse. However if that turns out to be the case it will only be a stay of execution, certainly under this regime.

wasn't keen on Marshall moving to centre midfield.

Marshall's attitude stinks and personally I wouldn't play him again until he is sold.

Le Tissier only discussed the possibility of recalling Gallagher given that he's done well in a struggling team, he never said they were going to.

I didn't know Le Tissier is manager of Soton so what authority is there in his comments? Next we'll be believing everything Merson says about Arsenal.

Don't bite, Amo.

Koita, Brown, the Fonz and Rhodes would've seen us well clear of the drop.

Why bring Rhodes into it? Surely J-Lo was the more obvious?

Some duff names in there though. For every Gestede there was more than one Varney.

Disagree.

No GAV we do not deserve to be here. We are here as a result of years of mismanagement, dumbing down and cost cutting.

Blackburn Rovers does not deserve any of this.

• Backroom

Nobody can say for sure either way but In my opinion he would have taken us down just like Coyle will.

Most definitely. The game was up for Bowyer the moment the purse strings snapped shut. After that we needed a proper manager, got one briefly in Lambert but we're now back to having a no-hoper in the dugout spewing utter nonsense week after week whilst our team throws away points and sinks to the bottom of what is a pretty poor league to begin with.

No GAV we do not deserve to be here. We are here as a result of years of mismanagement, dumbing down and cost cutting.

Blackburn Rovers does not deserve any of this.

So we deserve to be here because of all those issues you raise Paul.

Which ever way you slice it the owners of Blackburn Rovers have put us here, anyone who supports the club is here by choice also, so you and I deserve to be here.

Sorry to be an arse about it.

Archived