BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jbizzle said:

Is it extremely racist to say "no more Scottish managers please"?...

Was there a problem with Lambert? Can't blame him for walking when we don't have a budget to improve and are still cutting the wage bill season on season.

Kean and Coyle are barely managers. I'd probably take McLeish, fortunately for you there aren't too many others with a realistic chance...maybe Pressley D:

• Backroom
Just now, AdamRochina said:

Oh sorry,  I'm not a good speller,  especially on my tablet, I'm dyslexic lol but yeah some one posted a pic of Facebook of camera been set up

Just a bad pun on my part no offence intended  

Robert, Warburton are the 2 dream appointments, neither will happen.

Adkins is now favourite but isn't very good, so he's pretty likely. 

Why anyone would want JFH is beyond me.

Sherwood till the end of the season would probably do it. He comes in and galvanises a squad but once this wears off and he needs tactical ability he fails miserably. So, he'd have a good shot at keeping us up but then we'd be right back down again under next season.

Johnson and Dunn in charge for the biggest game of the season? I guess they can't be worse than Coyle.

Who knows, who has who lined up? I'm guessing Senior gets first pick this time but the game is which manager gets released from the rats nest (SEM) to undercut Seniors choice?

Not that it matters as it is a political decision not a football one at ours but IF it were a footballing one my criteria would be multiple successes.

Any manager including clueless and Ince have one success on their resume. Good managers have multiple successes - so in light of that Jackett, Rowett or Atkins(or is it Adkins?) would be my preferences.

however it is not a football decision so doubt this criteria applies whatsoever.

Archived