BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

Just now, 47er said:

Finally dawned on Venkys that we are highly likely to be relegated to Div 1!

Imagine if they ran their other businesses like this!

"Right, it's looking like 90% of our chicks are now dead through a disease they've contracted. Time to start thinking about a ordering a vaccine. Maybe."

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

True. I noticed that he didn't break the news on Coyle leaving.

I think he knew last week chadderton when he went on one of his petulant FUD blocking routines. Like a spoilt 7 year old who's just had his favourite toy taken off him. Poor poor Coyley. Top top manager. Just a shame he consistently loses football matches and has done for several years now. Quite important that really.

Just now, bob fleming said:

I think he knew last week chadderton when he went on one of his petulant FUD blocking routines. Like a spoilt 7 year old who's just had his favourite toy taken off him. Poor poor Coyley. Top top manager. Just a shame he consistently loses football matches and has done for several years now. Quite important that really.

Be fair. Since leaving Burnley he's had a lot of injuries, poor referee's and individual errors to contend with. Basically, the last 7 years of his career have not been his fault.  

I thought I was down with the kids, but what does FUD mean?! Seen it mentioned a few times in relation to Nixon recently.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I think his number at his previous jobs has been Andy Crosby. He might want Lowe as he knows the club.

Still cant resist a dig at me. How about we focus on the thread topic instead of digs which aren't relevant today

It's relevant as you had a little dig at Mr Nixon, despite you chasing round after him and quoting his information for years.

You've sought his information and been happy to receive it.

Just realised I have been blocked!  

Archived