BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Oddschecker website which has all the betting companies on doesn't have Rovers next manager on

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials

Just been taken down.. Strangely but that can happen whilst games are on keep your eye on it if it comes back up.. If not it's done dusted.. But to whom is the question 

The logical answer would be Adkins

I'd take him.. Hopefully he can get the bounce if not he has what it takes to get us back up that's for sure.. But it's the behind the scenes stuff any manager will struggle with how the club is.. 

Personally with the position we're in I would be looking more at a McLeish type , yes he's dour and negative but we really need someone who can set the team up to keep clean sheets , we know we can score goals , we have that firepower , what we need now is to be extremely difficult to beat , not sure Adkins comes in to that category 

Just now, AJW said:

Personally with the position we're in I would be looking more at a McLeish type , yes he's dour and negative but we really need someone who can set the team up to keep clean sheets , we know we can score goals , we have that firepower , what we need now is to be extremely difficult to beat , not sure Adkins comes in to that category 

From what I remember at S@#/?horpe he had them playing some great stuff and attacking wise best in the league, he was a fanatic manager there and at Southampton he won two promotions and again had them playin some great stuff, but at reading and shef united his teams were poor defensivley and predicable going forward 

Just now, Athlete said:

I'd take him.. Hopefully he can get the bounce if not he has what it takes to get us back up that's for sure.. But it's the behind the scenes stuff any manager will struggle with how the club is.. 

Lets hope we get the new manager bounce.

Just now, Athlete said:

Played with  David Lowe at wigan athletic 

Could he become Adkins number 2 or part of Adkins coaching staff?

Just now, Athlete said:

Played with  David Lowe at wigan athletic 

Got to be him. Lowe taking training ahead of the others as well.

Could he become Adkins number 2 or part of Adkins coaching staff?

Yes, yes he could.

Just now, Athlete said:

Dunno how close they are tbh or if he already has a back room team 

I think his number at his previous jobs has been Andy Crosby. He might want Lowe as he knows the club.

Just now, A cup of beans said:

More faces than the Town Hall clock you, Chaddy.

Still cant resist a dig at me. How about we focus on the thread topic instead of digs which aren't relevant today

Archived