BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Husky said:

What's up with the snowflakes. We're only a few games in and it seems half the team is already injured or unfit..

You dread to think what they will be like during Christmas and the end of season run in. Word will soon get out to other clubs get stuck into Blackburn and they will drop like flies. Sadly other than Lenihan we don't have anyone else who likes to get stuck in.

Only way it could be going worse is if Graham breaks his leg. 3 of our 4 best attackers are not on the pitch and we are 2 down.

Writing this one off right now. Be amazed if we get even a draw. Didn't need this tonight, got something I have to be focussed for.

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Injuries were always going to be a factor and the proverbial chickens are coming home to roost tonight on a shocking transfer window. Barring a sudden influx of amazing loan deals it's going to be tough to get very far with the current squad. 

Stop moaning it was a fantastic window according to some on here. Just look at that strength in depth tonight.

• Like 1

Well that was a bit shite wasn't it?

We're neat and tidy in possession but with no cutting edge. Crap out of possession and their midfield gets the wrong side of ours with ease. No chance this side has 3 goals in it so a draw is the very best we can hope for.

Lenihan. Other side of the keeper it's a goal, head it across for someone to tap in, it's a goal ? Anywhere but straight at the keeper basically and it's a goal. Mountain to climb now. Poor poor first half performance, Smallwood shouldn't start another game this season. Bennett needs to be in the centre or not on the pitch, he works so hard but simply doesn't have the quality to be out on the wing. Bell and Nyambe need to be more confident, they are good enough to try and beat their man and run at them. So poor that. 

I just don’t understand, a one point the ball got launched up to Danny who laid it off mid way in their half to a midfielder, and the ball ends up back with Charlie half way in our half. Launched ball again, rinse repeat. Full backs are feart to get forward.

Zero breaks of the ball either in that half

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Nonsense. You are in the minority in regards to your thoughts on Lenihan. Paul Downing a better cb than Lenihan lol.

Yes Lenihan has been quality up until today.Have you watched our games?

Do you know you remind me of a poster who used to be on here, dunnfc

Ffs Armstrong injured now 

I liked Downing last season he was a good player when he came into the team. A bit of a steady type.

He doesn't look a centre half to me, we seem to concede more with him in the team, has anyone any stats?  For me it's the same as Bell who looks more of a wing back as opposed to a full back with his concentration lapses.

Don't get the Conway sub, surely Nuttall would have been a better bet. 2-0 Might as well as go for it.

2 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

I liked Downing last season he was a good player when he came into the team. A bit of a steady type.

He doesn't look a centre half to me, we seem to concede more with him in the team, has anyone any stats?  For me it's the same as Bell who looks more of a wing back as opposed to a full back with his concentration lapses.

Don't get the Conway sub, surely Nuttall would have been a better bet. 2-0 Might as well as go for it.

Lenihan is having a shocker tonight can't dispute that but he has been good at the back and he is much better than Downing. 

To be fair I'd say Mowbray knows a thing or two about centre backs and he has openly said we need to get to the premier league fast if we want to hold onto him as in his opinion will be a premier league player.

We need players in , this result and injury list better get us moving in the market.

We will get battered on Saturday if the side we have on now have to start 

Edited by islander200