BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venkys - Welcome or Not?

Venkys - Welcome or unwelcome?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. If Venkys apologised and stated that they would attend the next home game, how would you feel?

• Hostile towards them
    • Willing to forgive and draw a line
    • Wouldnt care at all

22 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Brilliant owners apparently. People agreeing underneath!

Genius move to be so bad and corrupt at the start that standards become so low and even allowing a key asset to run his deal down is a symbol of the owners beimg brilliant.

Screenshot_20220902-001235_Twitter.jpg

Jesus wept. I remember why I unfollowed that bloke a long time ago. Was he born 5 years ago?

4 minutes ago, JeffRover said:

I didn’t intend for my post to reopen old wounds. If you thought that was the intention I apologise. I agree that overall their ownership has been a dismal failure, it couldn’t be judged as anything else.

I think they’d attend a game like that because they love basking in the glory of the huge occasions, when we’re playing one of the big six, cup final etc.

I think you would accept that the several different positions amongst the fan base cannot be reconciled. I just think this current truce is relatively painless compared to the toxicity of several years ago.

Agree with all of that. Absolutely no apology necessary, room for all opinions and debate on here. As you can probably tell I’m one of the 15% I referenced.

I think before there is any thought of them stepping foot near Ewood they need to start with some communication - and importantly remember communication is a 2 way process.

• Like 2

I don't know the context here without seeing the whole tweet, but isn't he being facetious? Actually telling them they know nothing and our owners are shit?

Maybe I'm missing the point here, its still early.....

Edited by Gav

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

I don't know the context here without seeing the whole tweet, but isn't he being facetious? Actually telling them they know nothing and our owners are shit?

I'm sure that I've seen posts of his before where he spouts the same bollocks. 

Maybe his whole twitter account is just a satirical performance piece. 🤔

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gav said:

No he really isn't he's a sunbaked hooraa who has a few quid and his tongue constantly up them.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

He gives just as good as he gets. And it’s often quite sinister how he does it.

He’s also prone to a bit of poverty shaming amongst the giving it the big un. 

He sounds like a right ****.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

We all have opinions. Hardly fair to attack him for his. I dont agree with him but come on. 

Iv'e had dealings with him on twitter i know what i'm on about although to be fair to him he's obviously a passionate Rovers fan.

Just his obnoxious arrogant Boris Johnson style nature doesn't do him any favours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

He gives just as good as he gets. And it’s often quite sinister how he does it.

He’s also prone to a bit of poverty shaming amongst the giving it the big un. 

Couldn't put it any better he sounds a right silver spooner.

2 hours ago, J*B said:

This is the guy that said there was “no excuse” for fans not buying a season ticket and stood by it when it was commented on that there was a cost of living crisis. He also made some comments I personally found to be homophobic on Twitter against a picture of two men at a carnival/festival.

I have zero respect for anything he says. You shouldn’t either. 

Who are you to say how other people should think ?

12 hours ago, Gav said:

Nope, he’s a bootlicker