BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

With the rollercoaster of deadline day, and a match, I completely forgot I took this photo this morning…

C7895159-A86B-45E2-A6AA-E067274762C4.thumb.jpeg.32c0b0279926a9c356529f2ee525f5ed.jpeg

Our merchandise in the totally wicked shop. The only thing I didn’t get in the snap was the few 2018 yellow away mini kits for your car.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miller11 said:

With the rollercoaster of deadline day, and a match, I completely forgot I took this photo this morning…

C7895159-A86B-45E2-A6AA-E067274762C4.thumb.jpeg.32c0b0279926a9c356529f2ee525f5ed.jpeg

Our merchandise in the totally wicked shop. The only thing I didn’t get in the snap was the few 2018 yellow away mini kits for your car.

Crikey, what a sad sight that is...a load of tat cobbled together.....sums up the current squad too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Compare and contrast town centre offerings… 

0B52F855-3A77-4D3D-947C-12F94E0B6428.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

A complete embarrassment. Tatty, grubby, unfit for purpose, laughable for a Club of this size and division, inadequate, shameful.

Can you guess whether I'm referring to that photo or the man who is responsible for it?

Totally Tacky

Edited by Vinjay

3 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

Yes, posted on this the couple of weeks ago,

Bar them starting the onerovers fund (an initiative i put to the club, and also got the B & D Council to back it in advance) it was a complete waste of time

Was travelling and so probably missed it, no surprise but very disappointing. If they don’t listen about ST pricing, and take a leaf from other local club initiatives, I really fear they are going to have a real problem for next season. I love the club and so really hope that my fear is misguided and that numbers can be maintained or even increased, we need to ensure the club remains for future generations.

3 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Was travelling and so probably missed it, no surprise but very disappointing. If they don’t listen about ST pricing, and take a leaf from other local club initiatives, I really fear they are going to have a real problem for next season. I love the club and so really hope that my fear is misguided and that numbers can be maintained or even increased, we need to ensure the club remains for future generations.

Apologies, somehow ended up in wrong thread

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The minutes of the FF meeting as posted on the Rovers website, that took place on 9th January 2023, are incorrectly dated in the header and also in Item 2.

My fault I think. It was pointed out to me very soon after they were posted and I forgot to send an amendment.

• Like 1

Went into the shop before the game earlier with my lad. He picked out some of last season’s yellow shorts. All last season’s stock is marked at half price. Went to the till to be told they’d put all the prices back to full price (why???). I asked why they haven’t changed the pricing on the labels (showing as half price) and they said they hadn’t got round to it. Surely that’s the first thing you do when increasing prices!

After speaking with the manager she agreed we could have them at half price. The lad behind the till proceeded to add 50% on, rather than take it off. I had to explain a couple of times that they should be £11, not £33 (full price they were £22). What a shambles. No idea why they think it’s a good idea to put last season’s stock back to full price.

11 minutes ago, robbo_rovers said:

Went into the shop before the game earlier with my lad. He picked out some of last season’s yellow shorts. All last season’s stock is marked at half price. Went to the till to be told they’d put all the prices back to full price (why???). I asked why they haven’t changed the pricing on the labels (showing as half price) and they said they hadn’t got round to it. Surely that’s the first thing you do when increasing prices!

After speaking with the manager she agreed we could have them at half price. The lad behind the till proceeded to add 50% on, rather than take it off. I had to explain a couple of times that they should be £11, not £33 (full price they were £22). What a shambles. No idea why they think it’s a good idea to put last season’s stock back to full price.

Probably because there may always be a gullible mug that will pay without questioning. 

50 minutes ago, robbo_rovers said:

Do they not understand that they have to seel items at the price on the ticket?

28 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Do they not understand that they have to seel items at the price on the ticket?

They did for me but only because I pulled them up on it. Maybe others would have paid full price. It’s one thing reducing prices and not changing the tabs, but increasing prices and leaving the labels on at the reduced price is something else.