BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

No need to say more , think that’s pretty clear to what headway you think you can make with the supposed ‘leader’ on the ground.

Good luck trying to engage with the organ grinders (and I mean that, no sarcasm).

Edited by Mattyblue

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/january/04/roverstore--system-and-store-maintenance-to-take-place/

Either I am losing the plot of the last paragraph says the match day ticket office will be open during the Rovers Store closure but they won't be selling West Brom tickets there. These can be only be bought online or by ringing the call centre.

Am I going mad or is that the situation?

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/january/04/roverstore--system-and-store-maintenance-to-take-place/

Either I am losing the plot of the last paragraph says the match day ticket office will be open during the Rovers Store closure but they won't be selling West Brom tickets there. These can be only be bought online or by ringing the call centre.

I've read it but it is so badly worded I can't understand it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, arbitro said:

That doesn't make a lick of sense, like everything else to do with this club.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, arbitro said:

You're not going mad. If anyone can skim read this once and clearly understand the ticketing process throughout January i'll be astounded. 

I’ve just received the following update from what I posted last night:

“This was the reason the murals were behind the riverside at the match. We were waiting for our memorabilia guy to work with our maintenance team yesterday to install across the back of the riverside. Just a shame they weren’t the other way around which gave supporters the impression they were just being dumped.”

95390e35-f01d-4da3-9b96-750e440dc1cc.thumb.jpeg.c4dea1b0f59a95a2bb416450df000d7a.jpegd8985645-35b7-42d2-9674-16420df0365b.thumb.jpeg.c86257d69de1f74b892f172b818fe6b8.jpeg17937fe2-5ee5-4b50-80c0-3d3c3dd160ee.thumb.jpeg.2b0fb9a006c341dbe563e98f2e32becb.jpeg06b2b955-272b-4120-8eb9-0d837e632058.thumb.jpeg.24b2e1be9d1efeba16caad3bfde5129f.jpeg2800990c-4a8a-423b-aded-86962775b665.thumb.jpeg.f3bae9b0946c9a4f60b65e2628ff014f.jpeg

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

I’ve just received the following update from what I posted last night:

“This was the reason the murals were behind the riverside at the match. We were waiting for our memorabilia guy to work with our maintenance team yesterday to install across the back of the riverside. Just a shame they weren’t the other way around which gave supporters the impression they were just being dumped.”

95390e35-f01d-4da3-9b96-750e440dc1cc.thumb.jpeg.c4dea1b0f59a95a2bb416450df000d7a.jpegd8985645-35b7-42d2-9674-16420df0365b.thumb.jpeg.c86257d69de1f74b892f172b818fe6b8.jpeg17937fe2-5ee5-4b50-80c0-3d3c3dd160ee.thumb.jpeg.2b0fb9a006c341dbe563e98f2e32becb.jpeg06b2b955-272b-4120-8eb9-0d837e632058.thumb.jpeg.24b2e1be9d1efeba16caad3bfde5129f.jpeg2800990c-4a8a-423b-aded-86962775b665.thumb.jpeg.f3bae9b0946c9a4f60b65e2628ff014f.jpeg

Its a decent idea, so I won't criticise it too much, but by Christ does that area need some money spent on it. Rusted metal, weather stained brickwork, faded and flaking paint, rubbish all over the floor - its not exactly a tribute to our history. 

I think they'd have been wiser to put them in the BBE concourse personally, but its done now. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Its a decent idea, so I won't criticise it too much, but by Christ does that area need some money spent on it. Rusted metal, weather stained brickwork, faded and flaking paint, rubbish all over the floor - its not exactly a tribute to our history. 

I think they'd have been wiser to put them in the BBE concourse personally, but its done now. 

I’m certainly not complaining about any improvements to the Riverside!

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

How did Swag not know that either? Does he have any clue about what goes on at Ewood Park?

I’d hope he’s got more pressing matters to deal with at the moment in all honesty. His focus needs to be on helping improve matters on the pitch now we are in January.

6 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I’d hope he’s got more pressing matters to deal with at the moment in all honesty. His focus needs to be on helping improve matters on the pitch now we are in January.

Of course he does, but to have no idea about the only ground improvement works going on, as well as having no idea about the Liverpool FC Night at his own stadium.

Come on!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Graham said:

Work is taking place to get direct dialogue with the owners.  I cannot and will not say anymore.

In all likelihood the owners have absolutely no idea of any of the current off field issues concerning the supporter base the fat controller will have assured them everything is hunky dory. It's questionable that if they were to know anything would change but certainly worth a try.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

You would have thought it might have been better to plan this maintenance work, to be carried out during one of the many international breaks, when we have  no fixtures !

5 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

It's amazing that people in power at some football clubs don't understand how much things like these mean to supporters. These career minded people don't understand the heritage or history of the clubs who employ them and just what it means to fans. And yet if things like this were run by supporters associations or even individual fans they would put them right. 

It's the arrogance that gets to me.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Right where’s that readytogo forum 🍿 

Numerous threads on protests already and the 'Black Cats Bar' thread is already on 40 pages. Essential reading!

• Backroom

Honestly that Sunderland thing is next level, I was thinking could you imagine Ewood being decked out in claret and blue but then I realised I absolutely could see Swag doing this sort of thing 

• Like 2