BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Owls Boxing Day 3pm through a Socially Distanced Looking Glass

4 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Douglas again. The limitations of this team being thoroughly exposed last few games. Rothwell is impotent against banks of 5 and 4; Holtby never direct enough; Gallagher can’t hold the ball up; Armstrong isn’t good enough for a quick first time passing game; Johnson too slow. We have been completely figured out now.

Ya,I think we have been found out. The thing is we have tools that could make us less predictable, but Mowbray doesn't know how to sue them. 

He's relying on Dack coming back and pulling us up the table. 

Really poor this. Yet again no Plan B when it's clear the sideways passing and possession isn't working.

Can't for the life of me think what's happened to Holtby. Early in the season he was getting the ball on the half turn and playing quickly forward, it's sideways or backwards every time now.

9 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

If there’s a team you don’t want to be losing 1-0 to it’s a Tony Pulis team.

I bet Mowbray won’t even make a change at the break.

Most of the time these days, we are all calling for someone to be subbed off at half time because they are having an absolute mare.

Mowbray never seems to change them though.

5 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Not the point of losing it , we overplay it until we lose it. Refs don't give us frees either ,because they probably see we are literally falling over each other and the ball downto afformentioned over playing 

That's what I meant. In any case it's utter garbage but Tony's way is to continue doing it until we get a couple of decent results, so I anticipate more of this throughout 2021. The only hope now is some inspiration from Dack.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he showed a bit of spirit and mouthed off at mowbray when he took him off at stoke,despite him having a good game,tony can`t be having any of that,he only likes nice boys

Saw that too... Trybull was best player and Mowbray took him off...surely Will return to Norwich

5 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Pulis has never lost to Mowbray as manager in 8 games. Nothing about to change 

One of them thinks ...the other ....just tinks 

Somethings never change ....and Mowbray STILL has followers , believers, we are on a journeyers , his plans take time to workers  ...you couldn’t make it up......