BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets (inc. Renewal Poll)

ST Poll  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2021/22?

• Yes - no matter what
    • Yes - depending on personal circumstances
    • No - but I would if Mowbray left
    • No - but for other reasons

1 hour ago, darrenrover said:

WE’ve no egos, no desires,  other than the correct and proper governance of Blackburn Rovers FC going forward...Could WE provide it if asked? Definitely and for love only. Anyone have a problem with that scenario?

Have you spoken Suhail Pasha or Gandhi Babu? Or when of Venky family member?

What would your plans been for running the clubs? 

3 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Being so dismissive of other people might be something folk have a problem with.
The tone of some of your posts belies the lack of ego you speak about.

I truly hope YOU (or someone, anyone!) do manage to have a positive influence on the owners and help bring about improvements. Getting “others” onside, collaborating, sharing and generally being respectful would likely increase YOUR chances of achieving this, and ensure you had the fans backing if and when YOU do.

I’m not dismissive of anybody, that’s not in my nature. As I’ve said previously, I am one angry and determined wasp, I ain’t perfect and make mistakes and if I offend anybody, it is unintentional and I apologise. My mantra is to unite everybody and as I’ve always done in my business life, will always take constructive criticism on board, take a view and will always communicate.

However, there are some amidst us who do need taking to task and they know who they are!

Unfortunately some people may take issue for their own reasons and you can’t placate and please all the people all the time.

You all know where my heart is apart from on my sleeve, if you’ve an issue with it, go and buy a claret and blue bog roll!

Best, darrenrover.

52 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Have you spoken Suhail Pasha or Gandhi Babu? Or when of Venky family member?

What would your plans been for running the clubs? 

chaddy, respectfully all I'll say to you, is that if you were a chub or a carp, all that you would see is the juicy looking maggot or lugworm but fail to see the shiny barb through their heads and the line beyond!

Please open your eyes!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

chaddy, respectfully all I'll say to you, is that if you were a chub or a carp, all that you would see is the juicy looking maggot or lugworm but fail to see the shiny barb through their heads and the line beyond!

Please open your eyes!

It's simple question tho have you spoken to Suhail Pasha or Gandhi Babu or Venkys Family member? Yes and no? 

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's simple question tho have you spoken to Suhail Pasha or Gandhi Babu or Venkys Family member? Yes and no? 

I’m not in the habit of talking to ‘organ grinders’....comprenez?!

The first 2 mentioned for point of reference.

Edited by darrenrover

8 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

I’m not in the habit of talking to ‘organ grinders’....comprenez?!

The first 2 mentioned for point of reference.

You wont get to the main people without speaking to Pasha or Babu tho? Josh has told you 2 these manage Balaji business interests.

Do you really think you will get to speak Balaji otherwise?

17 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Kean left cos of Shebby Singh and got a pay off for leaving our club.

Shebby Singh came here because of the fan unrest. Ultimately it was the catalyst for change.

You’re welcome.

What do you want to do? Stuart, if you want protest and boycott merchandise then get on with it but you havent done any kind of survey of fans to see if they is ever any kind of appetite for either of those options? So why not?

Also after this pandemic that has seen Rovers fans lock out of watching our club. Getting back into Ewood next season inside the stadium to voice our opinions at the Manager. 

“Then get on with it”? Is that really your response? Get on with it? For a protest to work it needs more than one person to “get on with it”. You are making it pretty clear that we can not rely on you to help.

Why should I told my step-daughter that she can't have a Rovers shirt or any club merchandise? 

Because her sacrifice might ultimately help to ensure that her children will have a club to by merchandise from. Is it really so difficult to say “no”?

Stuart, we are stuck with Mowbray cos fans haven't been allowed into a stadium for 13 months otherwise I think he might have been gone by now. 

We are stuck with Mowbray because the majority of our dwindling fanbase agree with you and not me.

Apathy over action.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You wont get to the main people without speaking to Pasha or Babu tho? Josh has told you 2 these manage Balaji business interests.

Do you really think you will get to speak Balaji otherwise?

Chaddy, in the big wide world, who the fuck’s Josh?

No disrespect to anybody but I can assure you that none of US will be had for the ‘fat lads’. Read in to that what you will!

• Backroom
31 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Chaddy, in the big wide world, who the fuck’s Josh?

On 11/04/2021 at 19:51, darrenrover said:

Regarding your last sentence Josh: 

On 05/04/2021 at 08:29, darrenrover said:

Thanks Josh @J*B👍💙🤍

On 04/04/2021 at 19:01, darrenrover said:

???. What you say makes no sense Josh. 

🤔🤔

You've either got short term memory loss, or are purposely acting up.

While I'm at it, for someone who claims to want to unite the Rovers fanbase, you sure are employing an odd tactic.

I don't think patronising people, spinning weird riddles, and basically treating folk like they're dirt on your shoe is really the way to encourage everyone to board the bandwagon.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, martonrover said:

For clarification, surely you DO want to talk to the organ grinders, (not the monkeys).

Sadly, I do make an odd ‘faut pas’! ..I’m no different than every bugger else that I do have a living to make aside of BRFC.👍💙🤍😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Silas said:

🤔🤔

You've either got short term memory loss, or are purposely acting up.

While I'm at it, for someone who claims to want to unite the Rovers fanbase, you sure are employing an odd tactic.

I don't think patronising people, spinning weird riddles, and basically treating folk like they're dirt on your shoe is really the way to encourage everyone to board the bandwagon.

Nothing wrong with my memory mate, I’m totally focused.

WE have one intention, fully appreciate some people may get upset along the way, generally for their own reasons but such is life.

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

• Backroom
18 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

WE have one intention, fully appreciate some people may get upset along the way, generally for their own reasons but such is life.

Sounds like something Florentino Perez would say. 

• Backroom
24 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Who? 🤣🇺🇸🇫🇷🇬🇧

Actually gave me a chuckle. 

Well, good luck in your quest to conquer Mordor or whatever the hell it is you're doing. 

I don't think I have the energy,  inclination, or intellect to solve the riddles. 😜

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Silas said:

Actually gave me a chuckle. 

Well, good luck in your quest to conquer Mordor or whatever the hell it is you're doing. 

I don't think I have the energy,  inclination, or intellect to solve the riddles. 😜

Thank fuck for that!

Keep the faith!👍

11 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Ironically it's 'faux pas'. 

You can take the "lad" out of Darren... But you can't take the Darren out the "lad"

incidentally... Wayne Wild tried this WAR approach but after 10 mins at KGH it became obvious it was all about WW. Funny thing was he was never heard of again and the only 2 things of significance which arose.

1. Walk out with Birdy.

2. EWMC "group"

Me rhymns with We so can easily understand the faux pas.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Ironically it's 'faux pas'. 

Congratulations, woopy fucking do!

autocorrections and a non querty keyboard, a busy life and a strong desire to do something positive with BRFC: all combined can be a complete pain in the arse!

6 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Being so dismissive of other people might be something folk have a problem with.
The tone of some of your posts belies the lack of ego you speak about.

I truly hope YOU (or someone, anyone!) do manage to have a positive influence on the owners and help bring about improvements. Getting “others” onside, collaborating, sharing and generally being respectful would likely increase YOUR chances of achieving this, and ensure you had the fans backing if and when YOU do.

It's just more of the usual nonsense from people who like others to think they're doing something......... while others actually get on and do it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

You can take the "lad" out of Darren... But you can't take the Darren out the "lad"

incidentally... Wayne Wild tried this WAR approach but after 10 mins at KGH it became obvious it was all about WW. Funny thing was he was never heard of again and the only 2 things of significance which arose.

1. Walk out with Birdy.

2. EWMC "group"

Me rhymns with We so can easily understand the faux pas.

WW? he's not in the same league as US mate, of that you can be well assured!

What the fuck are you doing by the way apart from jack shit?

If you want to deride me and my best intentions for us as a club, then come up with an alternative suggestion: If I think it's better, I'll jump on board and you can drive the bus.

Give it some thought!

Edited by darrenrover

14 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

At this moment in time is it the owners that need ousting? 

As for renewal next season it's a real catch 22 situation. Renew and you're effectively endorsing the abysmal performance of Mowbray, Venus and Waggott.

Abstain, and the more people that do that gives Waggott the perfect excuse to mothball more and more of Ewood and come up with another scheme to flog Brockhall.

I really really don't want to do either but obviously I'll have to do one or the other. I'm erring on the side of renewing so I can vent my disapproval against the Coventrio from inside the ground and lobby for their removal from the moral high ground of being a season ticket holder rather than being someone who no longer attends games or who contributes nothing to the Club financially.

Yes, I feel it is the owners who need outing. If there was new ownership they would presumably have their own ideas on CEO and manager.

I will renew. It's never in question and is a decision, as I expect you know, I don't have to make. I won't deny my son the chance to watch Rovers when he has no possibility of understanding why I might choose not to take him.

If I had to make the choice for me alone? Difficult but I would probably renew. Why? Being a supporter is about watching a season of dross interspersed with a few wonderful moments. It was ever thus.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1