BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

5 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

Rather annoying how Boro, qpr and Forest types seem to keep scabbing late goals..!

Just listened to all 3 reports on the radio, Millwall were the better team all afternoon against Forest.

Boro sounded like they got a bit lucky too, as for QPR, WBA well on top large parts of the game, but

you have to give QPR credit they keep coming up with the results, don't they/

7 hours ago, davulsukur said:

I find it a little bit frustrating that clubs had no income for such a long time due to COVID and it seems the rules haven't been relaxed to take this into consideration. 

Not sure how that works or if it's fair to be honest.

Also, I thought it was just a transfer ban not points deduction for breaking these rules? 

They will be calculating how much no fans costs each club during that period when they do the calculations.

It wouldnt be fair otherwise.No fans has cost clubs who get 20+ a week on average more than a club who only gets 10-15k

15 hours ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Just listened to all 3 reports on the radio, Millwall were the better team all afternoon against Forest.

Boro sounded like they got a bit lucky too, as for QPR, WBA well on top large parts of the game, but

you have to give QPR credit they keep coming up with the results, don't they/

He's a good manager Warburton. Especially given time to implement things his way. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

It’s Boro for me

Our toughest game this month. I'll be happy with a draw, then go on to beat Luton which will be another difficult one. We must get 3 points at Hull.

I've got a feeling we'll be lucky to get 5 points out of the remaining January games with us going off the boil. And February I'm expecting at least 14 points with new signings giving us a boost.