BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Champions League

Funny how it only happened at one end to one set of fans. Who knew that out of Madrid fans and Liverpool fans it would be the Liverpool end. The stairs in that end are packed. It’s almost as if they haven’t got seats to go to.

Just from the videos I’ve seen must be 100s ticketless Liverpool fans in this ground. The point being all that is to the detriment of their own fans who have tickets and can’t get in as authorities are too busy dealing with the nonsense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

perfectly good goal there,does anyone know the ****** rules anymore,they seem to change every game

I'm guessing that "who played the ball" wasn't a clear and obvious error so they went with the onfield decision. 

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

came off a liverpool player so technically he`s onside,i hav`nt got a clue about the rules these days,tbh😃

If its a deflection he's offside if he's played it he's onside. Needlessly complicated. 

• Backroom

I find it really sad that people continue to make tired references to Hillsborough with the 'always the victim' bullshit.

Some posts removed just now that bare little relevance to tonight, and are ridiculous tired clichés that refer to 97 dead men, women, and children.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

that vinicious jnr  is some player,lightning quick and never still,he`ll be as good as ryan hedges soon

I don't rate him. Hes scored a few goals but he's got nothing else from what I've seen. He's all pace. U get a good fast fullback against him he's obsolete 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
31 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I don't rate him. Hes scored a few goals but he's got nothing else from what I've seen. He's all pace. U get a good fast fullback against him he's obsolete 

You don’t rate him, or Mbappe…

Who do you rate? 👀 

4 hours ago, K-Hod said:

You don’t rate him, or Mbappe…

Who do you rate? 👀 

Jordan Pickford, Reece James, Harry Maguire, John Stones, Kyle Walker, Luke Shaw, Declan Rice, Kalvin Phillips, Phil Foden, Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane…

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

I don't know many of the details, I'm only reading this mornings press, but it seems the great Liverpool cover up is in full swing.

Liverpools own players and ex-players seem to be blaming the police, whilst also claiming thousands of fake tickets were in circulation that could have broken the turnstiles. Lots of footage of Liverpool fans climbing the fences and busting through barriers, nothing new to see here, been going on for decades. I have every sympathy for anyone on the end of pepper spray, its awful stuff and its usually the innocent bystanders that bear the brunt sadly.

Thankfully Real Madrid fans had no such trouble by the looks and sounds of things, neither did Rangers fans, over 100,000 in Seville, be interesting to see the bones picked out of this one.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gav said:

I don't know many of the details, I'm only reading this mornings press, but it seems the great Liverpool cover up is in full swing.

Liverpools own players and ex-players seem to be blaming the police, whilst also claiming thousands of fake tickets were in circulation that could have broken the turnstiles. Lots of footage of Liverpool fans climbing the fences and busting through barriers, nothing new to see here, been going on for decades. I have every sympathy for anyone on the end of pepper spray, its awful stuff and its usually the innocent bystanders that bear the brunt sadly.

Thankfully Real Madrid fans had no such trouble by the looks and sounds of things, neither did Rangers fans, over 100,000 in Seville, be interesting to see the bones picked out of this one.

Its just seems very badly organised and its doesn't help when people have fake tickets. The problem is how do people get hold of fake tickets and who is making and selling them. I believe there is no turnstiles so stewards/police have to check them manually. 

Gav, Here is Henry Winter's view on every thing that happened yesterday and why. 

(1) Henry Winter (@henrywinter) / Twitter

• Moderation Lead

Andy Robertson saying that he gave his mate a ticket and UEFA were claiming it was fake at the gate. I suspect this wasn’t the only such incident….

The final was the first time I watched the champions league all season and I got to say I don't miss watching it. 

Its was good game and Liverpool should have home and dry by in the first 40 mins, but don't take your chances then you got what you deserved