BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

• Backroom

The fact it was at home makes it so much worse. You see teams get spanked like this away from home every so often, but it's very rare to see a team get mauled like that on their own patch. Especially when they are supposedly a mid-table side.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

I don’t think Tony is anywhere near as bad as most of you make him out to be. However he got it spectacularly wrong tonight and I think even Venkys will be hurt by this. Will he get sacked? Probably not, but his chances of a new contract probably took a real hit after this.

Is this a wind up? This is the tip of the iceberg. Look at some of the shocking runs we’ve been on during his time in charge. I mean aside from the previous two games we’re firmly in the midst of one.

The man hasn’t a clue, he wouldn’t get us out this league (in the right direction) even if he had unlimited funds.

• Like 4

Just now, DE. said:

The fact it was at home makes it so much worse. You see teams get spanked like this away from home every so often, but it's very rare to see a team get mauled like that on their own patch. Especially when they are supposedly a mid-table side.

At 3 (if that) any manager worth his salt would have managed that game - damage limitation.

Mowbry is a clown of epic proportions and needs removing immediately. It won’t happen but it’s bloody infuriating.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

You have no idea

Some older woman came up to me to tell me "he only had 6 fit players on monday, he is doing a good job," because i was loudly slagging off Mowbray

they are simply not in reality

I'd have said... you support Mowbray I'll support Rovers thanks now fuck off.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

I don’t think Tony is anywhere near as bad as most of you make him out to be. However he got it spectacularly wrong tonight and I think even Venkys will be hurt by this. Will he get sacked? Probably not, but his chances of a new contract probably took a real hit after this.

How many wins?

Just now, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

We can only hope - but who would they get in ?

After that I honestly couldn't care less. He doesn't care, he never has done - I just want someone who wants to win games in charge, someone who doesn't waffle about the "journey" and toot his own horn about his football acumen when his team can barely reach the top half of the league.

At least Gary Bowyer cared, and did a lot better in arguably worse circumstances for a while.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Yep, it isn't that fucking difficult. Put everyone behind the ball, see the game out. The opposing team won't expend that much energy trying to break the resistance down because they're already assured of a victory and won't want to risk injury or using more energy than is needed.

Not our Tony though. Like a rabbit in the headlights, no idea what to do. Joke of a manager.

With shifting seven goals that is equal to losing 4 points

2 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

We can only hope - but who would they get in ?

Does it matter. Anyone could do a better job than this, but Venky’s will be still here making their strange decisions and looking for the next bit of bad advice.

• Like 1