BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

2 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

England u21 so must be OK...he's been outstanding throughout the age groups....we should be getting the best Lancashire players not feckin Bournemouth.....meanwhile we go gambling on the Scottish Jonah......

Jason Lowe England u21 captain - just saying 😉 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

If a player wants to have an agent, fine, but their cut comes out of said player’s end. That would soon see plenty of the parasites feck off.

It's a vicious circle within football sadly, you have non league players told they have to have agents if they've any chance of progressing. Then they are handing over ten percent of their 50/100 quid a week, mostly for nothing.

Yet the authorities continue to allow this blood sucking.

8 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Dont know that. He never stays fit long enough for many of us to get a true judgement. Isnt he another Manchester schoolboy that you dont have a high regard for?

JRC is terrible at full back.

Bit harsh to say he should be released until he's had a chance to show whether he could do anything on the right hand side of the midfield and/or forward line.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

England u21 so must be OK...he's been outstanding throughout the age groups....we should be getting the best Lancashire players not feckin Bournemouth.....meanwhile we go gambling on the Scottish Jonah......

Outstanding throughout the age groups - according to wiki played 3 matches for u20"s ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

I dont see many Championship Full Backs going for £3 million especially with so little contract. £3 million is a good return if true. 

Surely the £10m that Everton have just paid Rangers for the young Scottish lad which be a much fairer reflection of Nyambe's true value had we not mishandled his contractual situation.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

He may of only signed Caddis but how many other players have played at Right Back? Last season he played an ageing player who only played  as he was club captain there instead of Nyambe. Rankin-Costello played there until he broke his toe last season as well so I think there is history there. Ive sat behind Mowbray several times and the way he used to whinge at Nyambe was unbelievable.

All this whilst Nyambe's contract negotiations are on going so Im not surprised he hasnt signed.

When he was fit? Really not that many. Most of the games that he hasn't started since the L1 season have been down to injury. When he's been fit, he has generally played. I know the spell when Bennett played there got a lot of people's back up, and I didn't agree with it either, but in the greater scheme of things it was barely more than a handful of games when he was still establishing himself at this level. 

The idea that Nyambe is leaving because he has the hump about not playing for a few games over a year ago just doesn't seem to stack up for me I'm afraid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ulrich said:

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it happens. 

And when it doesn’t can we all laugh at you ?😅 you know as well as I and others that he isn’t good enough to play for Leeds and is not going to knock anyone out of their starting 11 let alone get into an 18 man squad

46 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Dont know that. He never stays fit long enough for many of us to get a true judgement. Isnt he another Manchester schoolboy that you dont have a high regard for?

You've got me wrong mate...I'm more a pro Lancashire than anti anything else... you keep your bitching to yourself.👍

55 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

JRC is terrible at full back.

Bit harsh to say he should be released until he's had a chance to show whether he could do anything on the right hand side of the midfield and/or forward line.

From what I saw/ remember of JRC,  I like him and he can produce a moment of quality. 

TM said right back wasn't his final position and could see him playing further forward in future. 

He seems to have had the same goals / assists numbers as Nyambe, during his break through period before this injury. 

Though JRC needed just half the games to reach the same total as RN .

I just think he has potential and now needs some luck with injuries to see what he can/ can't do before being dismissed .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

He may of only signed Caddis but how many other players have played at Right Back? Last season he played an ageing player who only played  as he was club captain there instead of Nyambe. Rankin-Costello played there until he broke his toe last season as well so I think there is history there. Ive sat behind Mowbray several times and the way he used to whinge at Nyambe was unbelievable.

All this whilst Nyambe's contract negotiations are on going so Im not surprised he hasnt signed.

I knew something was off when the last contract he signed with us, not even all that long ago now, was stupidly short.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Surely the £10m that Everton have just paid Rangers for the young Scottish lad which be a much fairer reflection of Nyambe's true value had we not mishandled his contractual situation.

If that was the case surely Everton would have bought him rather than the Rangers Full back. I havent seen the ex-Rangers player so dont know if it is a true reflection but I'm also unaware of his Championship experience which is what I asked.

2 hours ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

£3million for someone walking for free in a couple of months is not a joke. A shame yes.

A couple is two. He isn't leaving in a couple of months. It's more like triple that.

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

It's a vicious circle within football sadly, you have non league players told they have to have agents if they've any chance of progressing. Then they are handing over ten percent of their 50/100 quid a week, mostly for nothing.

Yet the authorities continue to allow this blood sucking.

It's the same in the acting world. Even at the lowest paid end. Probably the same in any industry where agents are a thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

When he was fit? Really not that many. Most of the games that he hasn't started since the L1 season have been down to injury. When he's been fit, he has generally played. I know the spell when Bennett played there got a lot of people's back up, and I didn't agree with it either, but in the greater scheme of things it was barely more than a handful of games when he was still establishing himself at this level. 

The idea that Nyambe is leaving because he has the hump about not playing for a few games over a year ago just doesn't seem to stack up for me I'm afraid. 

It wasn't just when he wasn't playing. Even when he was playing and playing well. He would be the one sacrificed and players moved. Remember even Sam Gallagher got switched there instead of him.

• Like 1