BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (a) - 27/11/21

Weve looked much the better side without really looking like scoring.

Spare man is often Nyambe but he's lacking the quality delivery. Moving Buckley right wing back and bringing Dolan on makes a lot of sense to me.

Rothwell, Wharton, Brereton all looked decent. Stoke been limited to a few long range crosses.

2 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Weve looked much the better side without really looking like scoring.

Spare man is often Nyambe but he's lacking the quality delivery. Moving Buckley right wing back and bringing Dolan on makes a lot of sense to me.

Rothwell, Wharton, Brereton all looked decent. Stoke been limited to a few long range crosses.

Alternatively Davenport on for Nyambe, move Buckley right wing back and play Rothwell in the hole.

With Rothwell though I always feel he's at his best picking up the ball around the centre circle. In the hole doesn't really work for him.

Feels the sort of game where Dack would make a big difference.

• Like 1

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Alternatively Davenport on for Nyambe, move Buckley right wing back and play Rothwell in the hole.

With Rothwell though I always feel he's at his best picking up the ball around the centre circle. In the hole doesn't really work for him.

Feels the sort of game where Dack would make a big difference.

I said the same but Dolan may well do the job.

8 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Spare man is often Nyambe but he's lacking the quality delivery.

I like Nyambe but I agree he often lacks an end product / poor decision making in the final 3rd. It can be frustrating when he’s playing wing back…But if he improved there he’d be above our level. 

• Like 1