Chester 

Smith
Sawyers
Tymon 
Vrancic
Fox 

Campbell
Brown

Nice to see Campbell back in the starting XI but very worried about BBD getting at Chester and Fox, as well as our midfield.

Edited by PotterLog

1 hour ago, Butty said:

A win here today would be a big statement….. 2-0 Stoke. 😂

I'm torn.

It's nosebleed time so we'll probably lose - however he's once again stumbled on a formation / starting XI that works and has only tinkered due to injuries. It must be killing him. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

van hecke back in the side,dolan dropped ???khadra starts,still can`t understand why carter is`nt on the bench,any injury to the 3 at the back and we are relying on johnson

Carter just Mowbary doing what he does, work on breaking down the young uns confidence.

4 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Would think Dolan deserved a start.  Plonker Mowbary.

I actually agree with Mowbray this time. Think it is better to start him on the bench and use him as an impact-sub in 2nd half _if_ Stoke seem to tire. Stoke is the kind of team where I don't see a player like Dolan doing much good to be honest. 

Kinda nervous about this game so expecting a loss. A win would mean the best saturday in a long long time and the preferred reading material for the rest of the evening would be the Championship table so........COYB!

• Like 2

This feels like a big game to me. Too many times we’ve been in a position where winning a match would be a statement of intent but we have ended up wasting that opportunity every time. 

Winning here would prove that the team can perform under pressure and deliver when it matters. If we can win here I will believe that we can genuinely push for promotion this season.

Good luck to the boys, make us proud! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I'm torn.

It's nosebleed time so we'll probably lose - however he's once again stumbled on a formation / starting XI that works and has only tinkered due to injuries. It must be killing him. 

No, I shouldn't think Tinker Tony will be at all bothered by that.

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Anyone else getting (annoying) Stoke commentary instead of (annoying) Rovers commentary?

How are you listening/watching? There's no buttons at the min