BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

• Moderation Lead

Just a pre warning as I know we are all annoyed tonight, insults and name calling won’t fly and there will be a zero tolerance approach to it from here on out. 
I.E- expect to spend some time in the sin bin if you don’t comply.

Don’t say you weren’t warned…

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

The ref was shit, but then again so were we. If we lose against Boro, I’m very concerned about it becoming a death spiral.

It already is. We shouldn’t have beaten Cardiff. Hopefully it won’t be a 10 match spiral. 

8 minutes ago, 4000 HOLES said:

Lose one game in terrific season and people are talking about death spirals and getting on Mowbrays back already. I'm embarrassed to be a Rovers fan, absolutely pathetic doom mongers. Grumble on.

You the bloke that has only just started coming again after donkeys years away?

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

One ray of sunshine.

Brereton's absence means Gallagher will have to play down the middle, which is where he is least useless

Eaves showed him how to play centre forward tonight

Bloody hell, that’s like saying if I lose a leg, the other one will gain more muscles. 

• Like 3

Just now, jim mk2 said:

One ray of sunshine.

Brereton's absence means Gallagher will have to play down the middle, which is where he is least useless

Was Gally playing tonight, didnt see him 🤢

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 4000 HOLES said:

Lose one game in terrific season and people are talking about death spirals and getting on Mowbrays back already. I'm embarrassed to be a Rovers fan, absolutely pathetic doom mongers. Grumble on.

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Just a pre warning as I know we are all annoyed tonight, insults and name calling won’t fly and there will be a zero tolerance approach to it from here on out. 
I.E- expect to spend some time in the sin bin if you don’t comply.

Don’t say you weren’t warned…

Like the one above?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rigger said:

After a bad game, we have got to look for any fom of positives. The only two I can see are, we now know JRC and Gallagher are not  of the required quality to be starters. Let's just hope Mowbray sees that.

I’ve known this well before today 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TimmyJimmy said:

Their commentators were shocking, totally biased, they wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire.

Blaming the messenger. They praised Hull because they played well and we were downright poor

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

One ray of sunshine.

With Travis back surely on monday....we will see Buckley in the middle for sure...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I genuinely dont think he does. 

Don't agree with that at all. He looked very emotional, really pissed off. His nous is in question, not his desire (this season, anyway).

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimmyJimmy said:

Their commentators were shocking, totally biased, they wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire.

It was always the case.

Do they have some kind of gagging order on criticising referees? They did then quickly forgot about it.