BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

10 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

It is possible for people to keep their views on Covid to themselves, rather than trying to dominate every conversation on here?

There a discussion on the other side of the forum for Covid.

It's getting rather tedious.

Eh? I only said the chance to watch Rovers on the red button will cheer me up at the end of my 10 day self-isolation. It's hardly on a comment on Covid is it?

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
11 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

It is possible for people to keep their views on Covid to themselves, rather than trying to dominate every conversation on here?

There a discussion on the other side of the forum for Covid.

It's getting rather tedious.

I’ve already made this very clear and it’s getting very frustrating that people can’t follow simple instructions. 
If they fail to follow such simple instructions from now on, they can expect time away from the forum. 
If anyone wants to discuss the virus and whatever, you can do so to your heart’s content, right here- 

1 minute ago, only2garners said:

Eh? I only said the chance to watch Rovers on the red button will cheer me up at the end of my 10 day self-isolation. It's hardly on a comment on Covid is it?

I wasn't referring to you mate. The post in question seems to have been removed.

Anyway, Hull vs Rovers.

I'd be happy with a point tbh.

• Like 1

• K-Hod pinned this topic

I was just looking at the ticket allocation and noticed Hull City do not allow children under 2yrs old into the stadium? I've never seen that before? What is the thinking behind that?

Anyway, just over 3000 tickets for Rovers fans, those would have sold out for sure if Sky hadn't decided at the last minute to televise the game.....

Hull City 1 Rovers 1 

49 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I wasn't referring to you mate. The post in question seems to have been removed.

Anyway, Hull vs Rovers.

I'd be happy with a point tbh.

I would have been delerious with a point at Bournemouth. It seems a bit underwelming to be happy with a point at Hull, but I would be.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I’m not sure it’s a last minute decision Gav. The damn Sky contract allows them to show any game not at 3pm on Saturday. Although I notice that the home game with Barnsley isn’t listed as red button yet anyway.

It's a last minute decision to show it on Sky as the main game, as the original televised game for that timeslot (Barnsley v Stoke) has been postponed.

It was listed to be on the red button anyway though.

Barnsley at home is classed as a "Bank Holiday fixture" so can only be shown on the red button if the home club agree to it. No suprise that we haven't, as never do for the bank holiday fixtures.

2 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

It's a last minute decision to show it on Sky as the main game, as the original televised game for that timeslot (Barnsley v Stoke) has been postponed.

It was listed to be on the red button anyway though.

Barnsley at home is classed as a "Bank Holiday fixture" so can only be shown on the red button if the home club agree to it. No suprise that we haven't, as never do for the bank holiday fixtures.

It must be a late decision then as Sky still have it red button on their website.