BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

Enjoy the game all those those attending.  It will be the last one over the festive season you can attend as it will soon be announced we are having a lockdown from the 27th for two weeks with football, rugby etc being played behind closed doors.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Difficult game, ciuld be iur undoing if we are nit up for it mentally.  Hope COVID stays away.and we get to play.

I think playing away at Hull will suit our current style of play. They’ll go for it being the home team. With a bit of luck we’ll do our normal thing and catch them on the break. It’s the sides that park the bus that I worry about.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bad Boy said:

Enjoy the game all those those attending.  It will be the last one over the festive season you can attend as it will soon be announced we are having a lockdown from the 27th for two weeks with football, rugby etc being played behind closed doors.

If you support a Welsh team.

15 minutes ago, Bad Boy said:

Again though, this makes no sense.

Why not do it from Boxing Day to stop all those large crowds gathering if its such a concern?!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Why not do it from Boxing Day to stop all those large crowds gathering if its such a concern?!

Let the economy run up too Christmas hols then put the brakes on in the early new year a tradition 'quiet' time for a lot of things. Take the brakes off again later and claim credit for the booming.

All pre planned this and more to it than just covid.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Or why not from today? Infections are highest in London and 5000 Sunderland fans at Arsenal tonight possibly spreading the virus back up to the North East 🙄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bad Boy said:

Think you can safely wager that we'll initially be promised it's only a fortnight then at the end of the two weeks all the talk will be '"Well that hasn't worked as well as we wanted" and it will be extended for another 2-4 weeks.

From a footballing perspective it's essential we carry on playing as there's no window to finish the season late next year given the winter world Cup.

49 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Has to be an unchanged team.

Don't think I've ever been as confident of a win. Got to be a bad sign?

Anybody who saw us lose at home 3-1 to West Ham two days after beating them 8-2 at Upton Park will never be confident of a Rovers win.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, damo100 said:

Any one know how many Tickets we've shifted so far?

In the various Rovers Facebook pages I saw a figure of 2600ish as of start of the week. I've seen other figures of 2300-2800 banded about so I guess must be relatively close

5 hours ago, BRFC4EVA said:

In the various Rovers Facebook pages I saw a figure of 2600ish as of start of the week. I've seen other figures of 2300-2800 banded about so I guess must be relatively close

Around the 2 thousand mark was the sensible figure mentioned early Tuesday.