BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

46 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Rovers. I have been good this Christmas period. Now it’s your turn 👍🎄️🏟513F0267-68DA-458F-81A8-DEC5D0915E1B.thumb.jpeg.6591381a1b3fc91986b399d3d0acbb92.jpeg

Im in Sweden and ordered both shirts. Promised Xmas delivery but nowt appeared yet! 

That santa Clause... Never trusted the bastard. Thieving bugger! 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

As much as I love the Rovers shirts, I‘m much more interested in the two bottles under the tree. Merry Christmas 🥳

And to you Riversider. 🎄🕺. Those bottles under the tree can’t be more than a couple of grand. To  Paraphrase Rowan Atkinson in Love Actually. “ Those Rovers shirts are so much more than money.”

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Not really, have you seen how late some games have been called off? Particularly for them rancid claret neighbours. 

I'm completely on edge personally! 

Yep. 

Tottenham V Palace sounds like it’s been called off in the last hour.

8 hours ago, iacok said:

Best wishes to you and yous Chadd. Have a great day! 

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Gav said:

Been snowing most of the night over here in Yorkshire, no chance of the game being called off but allow a little extra travel time due to weather.

Very good advice. We are setting off shortly. We want some breakfast/lunch on way back. 

Hoping the rovers keep a clean sheet and get a goal.

is that pretty possible? I understand there is a sky curse. But perhaps this is just one of the only games not cancelled and that won’t be the case( Sky Curse). It seems with the hype of Blackburn why not show it and make the money, when 75% of games are canceled.

anyways I hope the Rover clean up shop today.

53 minutes ago, JohnD said:

A few have said we can go top of the table today, sorry if I'm being dumb, but how does that work?

An 18-0 away win 🤔🙃

Pretty much. I think we’ll fall a few short of that unfortunately. 

Hope the posters off here that are going have a fun and safe day.  Bring back those points with you 😉 

• Like 1

Got my ticket weeks ago left it in a envelope on my side table were i sit in the living room ,looks like its in one of the black bags used for all the wrapping paper and other envelopes from yesterday as we can't find it anywhere...Got two of the kids going through the bags as write this ,slightly panicking but i know its not left the house ..

26 minutes ago, den9112 said:

Got my ticket weeks ago left it in a envelope on my side table were i sit in the living room ,looks like its in one of the black bags used for all the wrapping paper and other envelopes from yesterday as we can't find it anywhere...Got two of the kids going through the bags as write this ,slightly panicking but i know its not left the house ..

Happy hunting, hope they turn up...🤞