BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

4 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

It is criminal that both clubs haven't kept the long suffering fans abreast of how near they were to calling the game off. 

The only negative impact of doing this would've been a lower attendance. So what? 

It shows a total disregard for the fans of both clubs. 

There hasn't been a single rumour on here over the last 2 days about possible cases, in either camp, never mind any announcements that Hull were close to the threshold. 

There must have been numerous cases and a number of PCR tests following positive LFD tests yesterday and Friday.

It was both club's professional and moral duty to keep fans informed of this. 

People have travelled from over 200 miles away for this game. 

Simple communication.

So sad. 

Whilst everybody will agree with you that the fans have been badly treated by the late announcement of the postponement how on earth are our club at fault ? Where is there a shred of evidence that we were informed of the situation at Hull ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

More chance of Diaz getting 20 goals this season 😱😂

0-6 was 400 to 1 on bet365, so I reckon 0-18 would have been at least a hundred thousand to one.

Shocking behaviour by Hull, the EFL should be following the same procedures as the NFL in the USA, daily tests. At least Jerry Maguire would be happy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav said:

I’m a massive supporter of following the rules, self isolation and everything that comes with this awful pandemic, but it’s my opinion that clubs are using this a mid winter break, at the expense of the fans.

100% you could see it from alot if clubs and individual personel as well. They fancied the break. This whinging every year about the fixture schedule. I don't even think it's that crazy anyway. You have a squad of 25, use it. "It's hard to perform at your maximum" Yadda Yadda. Most of you are making silly money and the managers are in that position for a reason, to manage the team! Do they think they have a right to filed there strongest 11 for 90 mins every game?

Absolute farce.

• Like 2

Just now, JPTSwindon said:

Mad that LF tests weren’t done earlier, with the EFL then able to make a decision before everyone set of for the stadium.

An EFL decision at 12 noon on the day sums them up, there’s not a single thought for the fans. There’s no way anyone should be taking a LFT on the day of the match. They should be submitting test results to the EFL the day before the game and confirmation the game is going ahead at 5pm the day before. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

An EFL decision at 12 noon on the day sums them up, there’s not a single thought for the fans. There’s no way anyone should be taking a LFT on the day of the match. They should be submitting test results to the EFL the day before the game and confirmation the game is going ahead at 5pm the day before. 

I wonder if they did them on Christmas Day? Or was Covid given a day off at the expenses of the fans?

I don’t have the answers, but I do know the fans often don’t matter and it’s always been that way…

Edited by Gav

Just now, Gav said:

I wonder if they did them on Christmas Day? Or was Covid given a day off at the expenses of the fans?

Hull paper saying Hull players did tests at 10AM, results submitted half an hour after, EFL reviewed at 12 noon and called it off at 12:30. 

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Literally about to type the exact same thing. Then into a bubble, which isn't a big ask for a night and no tests on the day. If you are negative the night before a bubble should suffice. What a backward set up, but the whole thing has been like this, bizarre rules, contradictions and just "superior" people fcking everything up and showing zero respect to people or fans!

• Like 1

Fully agree with J*B, 5pm the day before the game should be the cut off and anything that develops after that the clubs have to cope with. My son is already in Hull and absolutely seething. Probably the highlight of Xmas for most of us, now completely and very unfairly ruined.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bad Boy said:

Hull took lateral flow tests at 12:30.

Pathetic

Absolute madness. At that rate who is gonna what commit to going to games when they are testing a couple of hours before games. It's stinks and could almost be seen as an intentional deterent, they don't want crowda but also don't want to impose the behind closed doors games again. Joke.

• Like 2