BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

17 minutes ago, den9112 said:

Found it ,my wife used the envelope to write a telephone number on it ,it was on her laptop in the spare room(were she took it ) ,you couldn't make it up ,two grown up kids going through all the bags and bins me getting ready in a grumpy stressy mood ,wife calm as hell comes down saying is this it ,oh i think she knew damn well it was ...Panick over setting off in 10 

I love a happy ending 😂😂.

Strange combination of nerves and anxiety today, I've been supremely confident before the last 4 games, but maybe the likelihood of being equal top in a few hours has spooked me, with the added fear that it could still be called off at 2pm. 

I know we will be fine if TM is able and willing to play the same team, but it is a good shout by Sky as Hull will be pressured by the crowd to have a go at us after their recent decent run, so should be an end to end game. 

Surely, if we are 'top' on Boxing Day, the owners or decision makers will be encouraged to do all it takes to keep this squad together til May. 

This is what I'm really nervous about. 

COYMB, you've restored our faith and hope in the last few weeks, and we are all grateful. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, den9112 said:

Found it ,my wife used the envelope to write a telephone number on it ,it was on her laptop in the spare room(were she took it ) ,you couldn't make it up ,two grown up kids going through all the bags and bins me getting ready in a grumpy stressy mood ,wife calm as hell comes down saying is this it ,oh i think she knew damn well it was ...Panick over setting off in 10 

"Sorry babe I used it to take the number of that really sexy man that does the deliveries and I have been texting him the last while and a little more.....but the ticket are there right? See you later love 😎"

57 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

Strange combination of nerves and anxiety today, I've been supremely confident before the last 4 games, but maybe the likelihood of being equal top in a few hours has spooked me, with the added fear that it could still be called off at 2pm. 

I know we will be fine if TM is able and willing to play the same team, but it is a good shout by Sky as Hull will be pressured by the crowd to have a go at us after their recent decent run, so should be an end to end game. 

Surely, if we are 'top' on Boxing Day, the owners or decision makers will be encouraged to do all it takes to keep this squad together til May. 

This is what I'm really nervous about. 

COYMB, you've restored our faith and hope in the last few weeks, and we are all grateful. 

I wasn't confident at Bournemouth, but the lads proved me wrong. Let's hope for the same today. 

Were on our way.

Edited by rigger

Scandalous. 

Football fans just don’t matter, bollox to them, they’ll come back next week regardless…..

Train, eat, pick up your wage.

Train, eat, pick up your wage.

Covid being used as an excuse for a break across the country at the expense of the fans.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3

• Backroom

Awful, really feel for fans that have lost a huge chunk of Boxing Day on the road for nothing 

Be keen to know if these are all confirmed cases / isolating or if embellished by ‘injuries’ like Everton 

Gut feeling is a few players missing and then flesh it out to avoid having to play with a weakened team 

• Like 2