BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

9 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Can I ask please, have you used this service yourself and if you did, what was your experience. 

Used the NOW TV 24hr pass a couple of times to watch Rovers - works very well

... if you time it right and are lucky with the fixtures  you can watch a few other Sky games too for your tenner.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Can I ask please, have you used this service yourself and if you did, what was your experience. 

I haven't I'm afraid as we have the full cable package on Virgin which includes both Sky and BT sport.

I've just heard it advertised regularly on the radio.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I haven't I'm afraid as we have the full cable package on Virgin which includes both Sky and BT sport.

I've just heard it advertised regularly on the radio.

Jheez someone’s doing well. 

• Like 2

Tickets arrived in the post this afternoon, can't wait now. Rovers, please don't let me down!

For those asking about the TV coverage, it looks like it's also on Sky Showcase (Formerly Sky One), so if you have a subscription for this but not the sports channels it looks like you may be ok.

image.thumb.png.68e1e1241b3e2d85a6e760970aed21a1.png

https://www.live-footballontv.com/#2021Dec26

Edited by windymiller7
link added as copy & pasted image was poor quality
  • Like 3

• Backroom
6 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Tickets arrived in the post this afternoon, can't wait now. Rovers, please don't let me down!

For those asking about the TV coverage, it looks like it's also on Sky Showcase (Formerly Sky One), so if you have a subscription for this but not the sports channels it looks like you may be ok.

Cracking thank you, we moved house a month or two back and cut the cord a bit as I didn’t want a dish nor long contract, gone from full sky package to trying out just using streaming services but got Now Tv with showcase so should be able to watch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Cracking thank you, we moved house a month or two back and cut the cord a bit as I didn’t want a dish nor long contract, gone from full sky package to trying out just using streaming services but got Now Tv with showcase so should be able to watch. 

Sky's a con, they should be locked up.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Class I'm at work so can watch it on my sky go.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I suspect sales have spiked with people anticipating a sadly inevitable lockdown likely to start to start from Barnsley at home onwards.

I think you will find that most of tickets were sold prior to the last week. Sky only announced this week they were showing it live. We decide to go to this game months ago given it Boxing day, no work and can go for meal on the way back. 

Can't see the Barnsley game given that Parliament won't have vote the measures in by if any actually happening which looking at Hospitalisation data is lower than 6 to 8 weeks ago btw.