BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

23 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It sounds like there’s been a massive clear out behind the scenes at Burnley. The guy who was chief exec at my rugby league club was a Burnley fan and a few years ago he left to take up a job there on the commercial side. His dream job apparently. I hadn’t seen him since he left our club but recently he’s rocked up at Rochdale AFC, again in some sort of commercial role. Next time I see him I’ll ask him about the goings on at the dingledome.

Here are people who have left them since the new owners came in and it include people like MIke Rigg and Burnley chief scout Martin Hodge. 

Training Ground Guru | Head Physio Alasdair Beattie leaves Burnley after 12 years

Also Dyche is still in talks over his payoff he will received from there. 

Sean Dyche remains in talks with Burnley over FIFTEEN million contract settlement | Daily Mail Online

18 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Without question, it's a massive gamble getting rid of Dyche. 

It's not all over yet, though. There's plenty of points left to play for and they're only 4 behind Everton with 8 to play.

Someone could come in, fancy the challenge, and perfrom a miracle. Who knows?

I'll only be getting the jelly out when relegation is a done deal...

Yes it's a massive gamble but it appears that behind the scenes things weren't as well people think. 

Burnley state of play, managerial process and how Sean Dyche sacking unfolded - LancsLive

As for Dyche's replacement, I still expect a Foreign manager who has no experience of Premier League to be appoint there. I think their owners will have agents after agents contacting them suggesting this manager and that manager. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Spoke to a couple of mates who are there - said it looked bad based on player reactions. Said one of our players vomited when they saw it. 

If it’s that bad I don’t think he’ll be needing a physio for a while. Let’s hope it looks worse than it is.  I don’t like to see a player stretchered off. I had two rides on the stretcher myself. It’s not a nice experience. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hasta said:

2 decent home games in 7 days coming up for Burnley. This is far from a forgone conclusion. 

Both games are do able. But looking at the stats Burnley are going to need more shots on goal. Was it just 1 today ? I honestly thought they might do well at West Ham. It was a really good time to play the Hammers, they haven’t got the squad size to be playing the number of big games they have recently. They’re picking up injuries. Something has to give.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

20 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

LeSaux had an injury similar to that and he recovered so well he shat on us and buggered off when he was match fit again.

I remember reading somewhere that Le Saux felt aggrieved at how the club treated him when he suffered that injury. He felt the manager, coaches etc just left him to get on with his recovery without showing him enough care and attention.

I think he said he held a grudge for a long time because of it, but he's over it now.

Whenever I hear Le Saux's name I remember two things. The fight with Batty in Moscow and the long range goal that went in off the bar against Forest at Ewood.

28 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

I remember reading somewhere that Le Saux felt aggrieved at how the club treated him when he suffered that injury. He felt the manager, coaches etc just left him to get on with his recovery without showing him enough care and attention.

I think he said he held a grudge for a long time because of it, but he's over it now.

Whenever I hear Le Saux's name I remember two things. The fight with Batty in Moscow and the long range goal that went in off the bar against Forest at Ewood.

I remember both those incidents. I was at the Forest game. He did his ankle against  ‘ Boro. He had the ball and he was trying to get away from Juninho. Juninho grabbed his arm and tried to spin him around. LeSaux’s body moved but his foot was stuck in the turf. He was facing one way and his foot was at 90 degrees to the rest of him ! It wasn’t much of a foul and it wasn’t a deliberate attempt to injure LeSaux.

Going from memory I’d say he was out about 12 months after that.

I can’t honestly believe a top level club would neglect the treatment of one of it’s prize assets to be honest but if that’s what he wants to say who am I to contradict him.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces