BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

22 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I'm embarrassed for Southampton. Several hundred fan's travelled from the South coast and the players are tossing it off.

I don't think they are, it's just how they play. They are the most unpredictable side in the Premier League. I'd question the sanity of the Saints fans travelling all that way without having a clue whether Jekyll or Hyde will turn up.

So far this month they've drawn at Leeds, beaten Arsenal, got tonked off Chelsea, and are playing like a relegation outfit today.

They also drew both games with City.

22 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

The game in hand is Everton's visit to Liverpool this weekend .... a 1-1 draw isn't uncommon in the Merseyside Derby, but obviously I hope Mr Salah and his mates fill their boots on Sunday ... 😀

You’re also playing on Sunday, so that’s not their game in hand, but if I was an Everton fan with their fixtures I’d be pretty worried.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

Liverpool will pound Everton no doubts at all.

Everton at home next season ?   That'll be a 36 quider at least, i can see Waggots eyes light up from here.

I remember a game against Everton at Ewood when Hughes was in charge. Me and my mate bumped into an Everton asking for directions.  He was a nice lad and funny so we went for a few pints before and after the game. Ended up on the train to Manchester packed with I’m not kidding around 100 ginger haired teenagers, singing about David Moyes and Lee Carsley putting the ball into the red shites net, and calling Liverpool Murderers.  They were all physically rocking the train, all pushing it like some fucking cavemen. I thought I was going to die. I’ll watch on Sky thanks ☺️

Edited by Dan
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Dyche was clearly holding this lot back…

I mean you get some pretty stupid comments on here but.....

They would have easily disposed of that Southampton team under Dyche too, they were simply not up for it. Luckily for them they still have a few other teams to play who will already be on the beach too, much like half our players already are. 

Edited by Ossydave
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I don't think they are, it's just how they play. They are the most unpredictable side in the Premier League. I'd question the sanity of the Saints fans travelling all that way without having a clue whether Jekyll or Hyde will turn up.

So far this month they've drawn at Leeds, beaten Arsenal, got tonked off Chelsea, and are playing like a relegation outfit today.

They also drew both games with City.

The inconsistency just makes it worse for me. I saw half hearted challenges, not tracking back and idleness. Man United players have been rightly criticised for their attitudes recently and to me Southampton were equally as bad. And the fact that several hundred fan's made an arduous journey to support them sums up their poor attitude.

Never mind poor Saints fans and their team’s poor attitude. There were a few thousand Rovers fans at Peterborough a week ago who had to suffer an uninterested team and manager having a nice day out in the sunshine. 

I’d love Burnley to escape but not at his expense of Everton. Unfortunately fourth division Brentford have survived. There will 7 London teams in the Premier League next season and that’s 7 too many. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Dan said:

I remember a game against Everton at Ewood when Hughes was in charge. Me and my mate bumped into an Everton asking for directions.  He was a nice lad and funny so we went for a few pints before and after the game. Ended up on the train to Manchester packed with I’m not kidding around 100 ginger haired teenagers, singing about David Moyes and Lee Carsley putting the ball into the red shites net, and calling Liverpool Murderers.  They were all physically rocking the train, all pushing it like some fucking cavemen. I thought I was going to die. I’ll watch on Sky thanks ☺️

Never seen any bother at Ewood with them but going to Goodison has been an experience at times although the worst offenders there were the stewards and police !

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Never mind poor Saints fans and their team’s poor attitude. There were a few thousand Rovers fans at Peterborough a week ago who had to suffer an uninterested team and manager having a nice day out in the sunshine. 

I’d love Burnley to escape but not at his expense of Everton. Unfortunately fourth division Brentford have survived. There will 7 London teams in the Premier League next season and that’s 7 too many. 

I will be sorry to see either Burnley or Everton go down.

If I had to make a choice it would be Everton as I believe they would bounce back, probably very quickly.

Burnley would maybe go into long term decline under the current ownership model.

Also I do not want to lose to them twice next season.

10 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

The game in hand is Everton's visit to Liverpool this weekend .... a 1-1 draw isn't uncommon in the Merseyside Derby, but obviously I hope Mr Salah and his mates fill their boots on Sunday ... 😀

Getting the last-minute goals are Everton. Not a lot of skill but plenty of bottle. This is going to the last day I suspect.

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

It’s a no from me. After the way that lot went on, after all that went on with us, they can foxtrot oscar.

• Like 3