BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Good win for the mainly British Isles team v a bunch who are most definitely not.

Delighted.

I will be sorry to see Burnley or Everton relegated and it's going  to be close.

Everton need to come out of this game with some self respect or it could be all over. I can’t see a win or even a draw but they must avoid a battering at all costs.

2 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Good win for the mainly British Isles team v a bunch who are most definitely not.

Delighted.

I will be sorry to see Burnley or Everton relegated and it's going  to be close.

Leeds not out of it yet. Everton would be a new ground for me.

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Everton need to come out of this game with some self respect or it could be all over. I can’t see a win or even a draw but they must avoid a battering at all costs.

I think a battering is exactly what they will get. That said, Liverpool might take their foot off the brake in the second half to save themselves for the Champions League semi final. 

Well done Burnley you deserve to stay up. Getting rid of Dyche has galvanised the whole club. Noticed the way their management team focused on the team at HT, hurrying them off in an encouraging way to prepare for their biggest 45 minutes of the lives and they responded.

Lesson to Venkys here but its wasted as our owners are blinded by none appearance, distance and 100% lack of communication. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I think Liverpool will shaft Everton. 

Maybe a red card or 2.

Taylor should have had this game ... he let a lot go

19 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Delighted.

They are an all English team plus 1 welsh player.