BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

They have played two Premier League games so far and an opposition player has been hit with an object, one of their Neanderthals got on the pitch in what looked like an attempt to attack a City player now the opposition bus has been bricked. Hopefully now the world can see what these idiots are really like instead of this great fans bollocks.

Well cum t' Bonleh

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

j10 is no where near Rishton.

We saw lots of Villa supporters coaches on the M66 as we were coming back from Watford. I'm pretty sure the team coach would have gone that way too.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

So thats racist abuse, pitch invasion, throwing bricks at the Villa team coach and zero points.

Welcome to the Premiership you backward w*****s.

I was going to say exactly the same myself. We're not even out of August yet! 

1 hour ago, sharpysharps86 said:

I had no idea Burnley had spent over £100m this summer, but looking at the signings there is a lot of young players there that will likely take time to adjust to the demands of Premier League football. I still think they have the best chance of the 3 promoted teams to survive, although that's not saying much at the moment!

I know he did well for the England U21s, but James Trafford making the step up from League One football last season seems a heck of a leap. Think they might've missed a trick not bringing in an experienced keeper as their number one, like a Kasper Schmeichel or similar. I'm sure Trafford will make for a good keeper in the future, but it seems like a huge risk to put your faith in someone who was on loan at Bolton last season. Very naïve.

Nobody can lose you a game quicker than your goalkeeper.

• Like 3

Trying to make out it's Blackburn related when a rival team coach gets bricked about to re-enter the M65 at jc 10 in BURNLEY is about as desperate as it gets.

Classic dingles their now £150 million quid team can't buy wins so they resort back to 70/80's style behaviour.

Won't be long before the next club statement i'd wager.

• Like 3

I generally take no notice of the happenings over there in West Yorkshire.

This morning though, I stumbled upon the the brick throwing article on the BBC, saw a link to their match report, squinted my eyes, and had a read.

Looking at their team selection, it looks like Kompany has ripped up the majority of last season's side. That's a big gamble on his part.

27 minutes ago, philipl said:

Burnley have spent the tenth most of any club in the World this summer.

And get this, Bournemouth are 8th.

Three Al's are in the top five.

Sorry Phil but I haven’t been following the Dingles transfer dealings this summer, how much has their net spend been? Cheers. 

3 hours ago, roversinmyblood said:

Thank you. 
They have bought some very good players who are likely to increase in value. 

They looked absolutely abysmal yesterday against a Villa team that weren't exactly putting themselves out.

On 18/08/2023 at 15:51, smiller14 said:

It's not really based on much empirical evidence, he just seems to conduct himself in a way that strikes me as someone who will do well. And yes, they did have a superior budget (although a lot of that generated by selling players), but he still did what other clubs in similar positions (Watford, Norwich amongst others) failed to do. Games against City won't judge their season. Given Sheffield United's fire sale and Luton being Luton, I only realistically see one spot up for grabs, with Wolves trying their best to fill it. 

I'm not proclaiming him to be the next Pep Guardiola or anything special, I just think they're in relatively safe hands and think there are 3 worse teams than them. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, and can promise that my assessment of Kompany is not based on BBC/Sky propaganda (I actively avoid anything Dingle related) - just a combination of gut instinct and pretty much everything I've heard of him from former team-mates and players who play under him - as well as second hand (possibly biased) assessments of his work at Anderlecht. I've been unfortunate enough to see some of the nauseating arse licking on social media and the painting their promotion as some sort of miracle - it's obviously some way off that. 

I hope he does shite and fails. 

The one time I say something nice about that shower and they repay me by looking like a bunch of raffle winners - love to see it 😎

Now, did I tell you about how great those signings were......?

On 27/08/2023 at 20:36, Hasta said:

IMG_20230827_203458.thumb.jpg.9f6f9803b67702765d009f8a7b2feca9.jpg

🤔🤔

Where do you start with that.

Yep, definitely a Rovers false flag operation. It was also our lot who trashed Burnley town centre, flew the racist plane banner over Turf Moor during lockdown and lobbed things at City players last week. 

• Like 2