BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Self styled best fans in world football turning on themselves now....

Screenshot 2023-10-29 21.54.07.png

Excellent.

It's still got a long way to go to beat that drummer advert though. That's one of the most embarrassing things that I've ever seen from a football club and that's including venkys.

• Like 1

• Backroom
On 12/08/2023 at 01:22, longsiders1882 said:

Lol / just got home drunk. Thought I’d read some informed views on the game from our fierce rivals. Sadly all I see is green.

..... Our season won’t be decided by games against one of the best teams in history or Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool etc. It’s fair to say the odds suggest we will be relegated but there is still a long way to go. I didn’t love tonight but expected it. I’ll come back 10 games in and see where we are. Have a cracking weekend everyone.

On 15/08/2023 at 18:01, sympatheticclaret said:

1) I think we'll finish 14/15th, won't live up to all of the hype but will be safe enough .... expect words like " consolidation ", " learning process " and " player development " ..

Any updates gents? 

Can't speak for everyone, but I suspect your presence might be more warmly received this season than it was last. 😜

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, philipl said:

According to an Everton mate, the dingles knocked it around nicely without threatening then got completely outclassed and ended up looking a total shambles last night.

He called it a performance that loses a Manager his job...

On 12/08/2023 at 12:50, wilsdenrover said:

I think any decent PL team will let Burnley play their football and then pick them off when the errors inevitably arrive.

Looks like I might be right for once 😁

• Like 2

Spoke to a Burnley fan this morning who has been to their last three away games.

He reckons they've been totally figured out and the players are scared of the ball now.

Think Kompany just stands there looking clueless and doesn't know how to change things.

7 minutes ago, JohnD said:

I've nothing better to do so am watching the Dingles v Palace currently 0-1.

How on earth fans are charged to watch this sh1te is a mystery, although most of them leave after an hour anyway 🤣

I’m watching it as well. It’s pretty grim. Burnley have probably been slightly better but they look completely toothless. 

• Like 2