BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Yep every credit to Luton.

9/10k gates in a dilapidated old ground, load of journeyman and they’ve given it a real go (as they did for the two previous years in this league).

No excuses culture, unlike the pathetic shower that run/own this club.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You’ve got to admire Luton, they’ve spent about one tenth of that and they’ve gone down fighting. Win, lose or draw they’ve gone for it. If we ever by some miracle get rid of the “ added degree of difficulty “ that are the Chicken Chokers that’s the way I’d like to see Rovers go about the task.

Absolutely, there is a real success story. 

Different at Burnley, yes they did well last season but it's difficult to see any manager not thinking they were on to a winner under those circumstances. 

Whatever we think of Burnley now, they'll still probably beat us home and away next season, IF we stay up. Such is the state of our predicament.

I had a weird Rovers related dream again last night, I was presented with two choices:

a1) relegation, Venky's sell up but we stay in League One for years suffering administration and job losses

or

b) stay up, Venky's remain as owners, we get beaten by Burnley every year they yo-yo back to the Championship, and we just drift along in this turgid limbo state for eternity.

Sigh. Have a lovely day everyone.

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

That and keeping the main squad with a few freebies with Premier League experience (e.g. Townsend and Barkley). Then if they go down, there  is no need to panic. The 1 season money will be in the bank.

The one season is building Luton a new stadium.

As it is, unlike the Dingles, Luton are fighting for survival.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, philipl said:

The one season is building Luton a new stadium.

As it is, unlike the Dingles, Luton are fighting for survival.

I take my hat off to Luton. They’ve had a tough time with getting pipped at the end of games but not once have they given the impression of feeling sorry for themselves. They’ve gone at it to the best of their ability in every game.

• Like 6

• Backroom

After losing to a comedy goal and red card last week luck evened itself up for them today as they took the lead through a similarly calamitous goal….only to blow it out of the water 5 minutes later with the funniest one yet!

• Like 7

Just watching MOTD and just as the dingles could be heard singing 'we won the league at Ewood' Muric does a step over and costs them two points 😂😂. And Bellamy says it not his mistake but their mistake for asking his to play like that.

Hilarious 😂😂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Just watching MOTD and just as the dingles could be heard singing 'we won the league at Ewood' Muric does a step over and costs them two points 😂😂. And Bellamy says it not his mistake but their mistake for asking his to play like that.

Hilarious 😂😂

Yeah, work that one out ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Hilarious 😂😂

watched it this morning and I just think where can you go now with both keepers who has been dropped this season. He dropped Muric at the start of the season and recently dropped Trafford. 

I wonder if they change tactics next season when they are in the championship 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

watched it this morning and I just think where can you go now with both keepers who has been dropped this season. He dropped Muric at the start of the season and recently dropped Trafford. 

I wonder if they change tactics next season when they are in the championship 

The new manager will undoubtedly bring in his own system next year. 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

why? They will shed loads of cash for going down. 

They gave him a five year deal for some reason and I can only imagine that will be quite a lucrative one.

As many of us predicted, he's been totally found out this year.

I’m envious of all the other clubs that are being run by sentient human beings that actually give a fuck. Clubs that are being run with a plan that lasts longer than the next 24 hours. I’m also envious of all the other clubs that have owners who actually turn up to games and face the music if necessary . I look at the like of Bolton, Pompey, Derby who have hit the depths and are coming back up again and I’m envious because with proper ownership Rovers could be on the way back as well.

I just hope I live long enough to see the cancer that is slowly killing Blackburn Rovers removed entirely.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 8

27 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’m envious of all the other clubs that are being run by sentient human beings that actually give a fuck. Clubs that are being run with a plan that lasts longer than the next 24 hours. I’m also envious of all the other clubs that have owners who actually turn up to games and face the music if necessary . I look at the like of Bolton, Pompey, Derby who have hit the depths and are coming back up again and I’m envious because with proper ownership Rovers could be on the way back as well.

I just hope I live long enough to see the cancer that is slowly killing Blackburn Rovers removed entirely.

Hear here