BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

• Backroom

He’s best ignored, he’s doing whatever he can for any attention to plug his podcast 

He’s not even subtle and going for every angle to rile up the ‘anti woke’ crowd, it’s such an easy grift and the best remedy is acting like he doesn’t exist 

• Like 3

Why are you all letting him wind you up?

He's just an irrelevant ex-footballer who has won nothing of any note. A complete failure when you look at the opportunities he had, so now he's just bitter and unemployable.

6 hours ago, philipl said:

I had forgotten PNE and Wolves were in the old 4th Division.

I saw them both at the old Spotland stadium against Rochdale. I’m pretty sure Steve Bull was playing for Wolves. The dingles also rocked up there in Div 4.

Here’s a couple of games for you -

FL Cup ( Littlewoods Cup ) Round 1

Aug 20th 1986 Rochdale v Burnley 1-1 att 1937

Sep 2nd 1986 Burnley v Rochdale 1-3 att 2805

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 2

On 28/01/2024 at 12:01, philipl said:

Looking at the full list 14 (I think) of those teams have either spent time out of the League or are currently out of the League.

Plus a 4th Division Cardiff / Swansea derby in the 80's - bet there was a relaxed non-violent crowd at that one!!

On 28/01/2024 at 12:01, philipl said:

Preston, Wolves, Burnley, Sheffield United & Portsmouth are the 5 Clubs to have won all 4 Divisions, or top four tiers ....

Just to save you all the trouble, I understand the traditional response to this statement as a " Rovers " supporter is ... " Yeah, the only reason we're not on that list is that we've never been shite enough to be in the 4th Division to win it, unlike you Dingles ! "

• Backroom
2 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Preston, Wolves, Burnley, Sheffield United & Portsmouth are the 5 Clubs to have won all 4 Divisions, or top four tiers ....

Just to save you all the trouble, I understand the traditional response to this statement as a " Rovers " supporter is ... " Yeah, the only reason we're not on that list is that we've never been shite enough to be in the 4th Division to win it, unlike you Dingles ! "

Brave coming on here on the day you play City.

Can I humbly request you stick around till about 9.30ish.

Reckon you might find some willing watchalong partners. 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Never nearly got relegated out the league either us...1-0 get in