SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Oh dear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Oh dear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

love how turf moor got to stew over it during the VAR checks too.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4

Trafford was never ever getting that ball. He was practically static waiting for it to drop into his hands, although he'd completely misjudged the flight of the ball. Its slightly harsh against a normal team, but it's fucking hilarious against the pond life down the road. Bearing on mind the Barnes push on Kaminski was probably their favourite footballing memory, ever.

• Like 8

He doesnt barge into him, but he moves late clearly to make sure he is stood in the keepers way. Its probably obstruction, and Id be furious if it was us, but if thats a defender shepherding a ball out for a goal kick they do it all the time and it never, ever gets given. Highly amusing.

Edited by Hasta

It's a foul on Trafford for me as the Luton player deliberately glances over his shoulder to see where he is. It's clear impeding of an opponent and if that went against us today we'd all be seething.

But because it's them I couldn't give a flying fart about justice. I thought Komapany was going to cry in his interview. Seeing things like that make our current results a tad more bearable 😂😂.

• Like 5

• Moderation Lead

Must admit, I was really surprised it wasn’t given. Then I remembered Barnes’ push into the net on Kaminski and this video also came to mind:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I genuinely don’t think it was a foul even without my blue and white spectacles 🤷‍♂️

Completely agree but they are usually given as a foul as you seemingly can't breathe near a keeper. I felt like Trafford played for it a bit as well, expecting to get the free-kick

• Like 1

All boils down to a self entitled melon headed pep disciple.  Melon head is playing the do you know who I am card every week . Dingles are like big club , ideas of being 9something they ain't.

The more they moan the more I laugh. I gave dingle mate the other day a sheet of bog roll and a sachet of salt for his salty tears. 

36 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Completely agree but they are usually given as a foul as you seemingly can't breathe near a keeper. I felt like Trafford played for it a bit as well, expecting to get the free-kick

Give a keeper a dirty look and it’s normally a foul these days. That’s why I can’t understand the way most of them are rooted to their line for crosses.

• Like 4

• Backroom
2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Understatement that. It was an embarrassing dive with arms flailing in the air (nowhere near the ball).

I genuinely wouldn't be complaining if that was us, I'd be berating Leo/Pears for being useless. So just a standard match day really. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Point out Savage used to play for Rovers, don’t point out Brown-Finnis is a Burnley fan 🤔

IMG_1451.thumb.jpeg.f29ff22171b7911c2e4ec6e47670dd8a.jpeg

Is the decission correct 99 times out of a 100, Does the opposition player have to get out of the Keepers way ? 

1 minute ago, rigger said:

Is the decission correct 99 times out of a 100, Does the opposition player have to get out of the Keepers way ? 

As we all would, I’d be screaming for a foul if it was Rovers, but ultimately the Luton player steps into Traffords line and stops. Trafford then runs in to him. Had there been a few metres between them when he stepped across there would be no complaints, but the fact he did it when Trafford was so close to him made it difficult for the keeper to avoid him. However he didn’t ’barge into’ the keeper.