BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

1 hour ago, sympatheticclaret said:

That was a shocking dive to win the penalty, and don't get me started on the deliberate handball when Foster was through on goal ...

Happy new year to you, I suspect the " Derby " will be resuming next year .... 😊

The dive to win must be part of training these days. Great when you're winning but frustrating when you're not. Everyone sees it except the referee who automatically blows, award a free kick and maybe depending on crowd level noise pulls out a yellow card. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Tottenham V Burnley on ITV tonight in the FA Cup.Ashley Phillips is on the bench.Come on you Spurs

Id rather watch paint dry.

• Like 3

I want Burnley to beat Tottenham. Can't stand the arrogance of the Spurs' supporters.

Clarrots pinned back in their own half for most of the first half.

I absolutely loath VAR.

4 minutes ago, tomphil said:

How many did the biggest small fanbase in the world have down there tonight anyone know ?

Didn't look many in that lower bit and never heard them once all night.

They were so loud the microphones couldn't handle it.

I could hear them from the southern hemisphere.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Polky said:

An unfortunate oversight following a house move, I believe, the debt has been cleared and an application to annul the Bankruptcy order is proceeding ... With all due respect, I'm surprised you raised this given the track record of Brad Friedel, Colin Hendry, Mark Paterson, Barry Ferguson, Lucas Neal and Danny Guthrie amongst others ...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

An unfortunate oversight following a house move, I believe, the debt has been cleared and an application to annul the Bankruptcy order is proceeding ... With all due respect, I'm surprised you raised this given the track record of Brad Friedel, Colin Hendry, Mark Paterson, Barry Ferguson, Lucas Neal and Danny Guthrie amongst others ...

I’m surprised you left Craig Bellamy of your list…

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Roughly 900, for a Friday night game in London, 10 days after Christmas and live on ITV ....

Yeah it's relatively normal support for a small club but if it was us of course we'd be getting pelters.

Have to say by Burnleys self styled overblown away fan reputation i think it's pretty poor to be honest. Like us though a while back these act as stark reminders that the jonny come lately's onto a Prem bandwagon are just that.

3 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

With all due respect, I'm surprised you raised this given the track record of Brad Friedel, Colin Hendry, Mark Paterson, Barry Ferguson, Lucas Neal and Danny Guthrie amongst others ...

Probably because this is happening now. All of those other things were brought up when they happened.

Nothing at all wrong with 900 for a game like that… but there was always plenty wrong according to you lot when we used to take similar to such games.

At least you’ve got real now and realised clubs like ours won’t be taking multiple thousands everywhere when the novelty has worn off.

Wonder if they're doing the trick where they send all their tickets back to City again this season as that's on the horizon? Or will it be different this season with it being a VK wankathon 🤔