BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

15 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

swag salivating that there could be three big derbies at ewood next season ( if bolton go up) expect full darwen ends and 40 quid tickets for burnley,pne and bolton,he`s a disgusting human being

PNE and Bolton can have the whole away end and we can piss the Dingles off again and just give them half of the top of the stand.

• Like 4

Yep, you can’t keep going to the well on relegation and bouncing back.

Look at Norwich and Watford, perennial yo-yo clubs - Watford have now lost their parachutes and every chance Norwich will have by the end of the month too and then you are back with the herd.

Keep turning over your squads, get stuck with demotivated high earners, some poor signings and before you know it, it’s gone as per Hudds, Stoke and many others.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

swag salivating that there could be three big derbies at ewood next season ( if bolton go up) expect full darwen ends and 40 quid tickets for burnley,pne and bolton,he`s a disgusting human being

Bolton won't fill it. Last few times they only brought less than a thousand. If it's early on the promotion buzz may bring 5 but no more. 

Horrible club and fans 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Darrenbot said:

PNE and Bolton can have the whole away end and we can piss the Dingles off again and just give them half of the top of the stand.

Exactly ..same again , give em what they give us.

2 hours ago, philipl said:

Dingles as good as down and needing a third complete rebuild in three seasons.

I saw their playing squad listed the other day. I never realised it before but they’ve  got a massive number of players. What that lot must be costing in wages I shudder to think. At least they’ll be saving a fortune on winning bonuses.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Bolton will definitely fill it next time. Years since we’ve played them and a club/fanbase with momentum.

Agreed, especially if it isn't a mid week or a tv job.  

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

Bolton won't fill it. Last few times they only brought less than a thousand. If it's early on the promotion buzz may bring 5 but no more. 

Horrible club and fans 

Spot on historically Abbey but they have rekindled their supporter base with business sense, cheap tickets and relative success. Comparing Notlob now, a team that was going bust just a few short years back and our club, which is on the canvas after 14 hard rounds, is truly heartbreaking.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Spot on historically Abbey but they have rekindled their supporter base with business sense, cheap tickets and relative success. Comparing Notlob now, a team that was going bust just a few short years back and our club, which is on the canvas after 14 hard rounds, is truly heartbreaking.

We wouldn't want to end up like them though.

Could it be jelly and ice cream day today? There is an announcement due on Forest’s appeal against their points deduction. If it’s reduced by even as much as one point the Dingles are goners.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Could it be jelly and ice cream day today? There is an announcement due on Forest’s appeal against their points deduction. If it’s reduced by even as much as one point the Dingles are goners.

I think they were waiting to see how last weekends results went. It’s hard to predict what will happen.

55 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I think they were waiting to see how last weekends results went. It’s hard to predict what will happen.

I could have sworn I saw 6th May as the announcement date, maybe mistaken.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I doubt the powers that be, will be meeting on a bank holiday.

Edited by rigger

47 minutes ago, rigger said:

I doubt the powers that be, will be meeting on a bank holiday.

Nottinghamshire live saying Tuesday at the earliest.