BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

11 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

They have turned down Forest's appeal so the jelly and ice cream party will have to wait a wee while longer...

It could make the last game, Dingles v Forest very interesting. I really hope the cameras are there to watch the Dingles cry at the final whistle.

Just now, rigger said:

It could make the last game, Dingles v Forest very interesting. I really hope the cameras are there to watch the Dingles cry at the final whistle.

It could but they absolutely have to win at Spurs and Forest lose at home to Chelsea, is that right? And even then Luton are still in with a reasonable chance of winning their two games.

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

They aren't following the script. Spurs are a bit like Nobbers in that when you want them to get a result they flunk it. 

1 1 that's better

• Like 1

• Backroom

And I’m off for the party poppers!

Straight back down, fans embarrassed themselves a few times in the process this season as well!

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I bet the Premier league can't wait to see the back of them, bunch of 1970's yokels and a manager with a baseball cap welded to his head.

They didn't even try to stay up.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 6

Their season literally couldn't have gone any better in my eyes.

The hope at the start, then they got smashed all over. Brilliant. 

They spent a fortune, yet finished the season with literally no player standing out, or gaining value. Brilliant.

Kompany getting humbled. Brilliant!

Their fans pretending they prefer to be in the Championship "for the derbies". Brilliant.

Alan Pace wondering how the hell he going to refinance the club. Brilliant!!!!

• Like 9

They’ll never have a better chance of staying up. Sheff Utd - dead in the water from day 1, Luton - dogged for 60 minutes in most games but nowhere near good enough to stay up. Everton and Forest with significant points deductions. All they had to do was be better than 3 out of those 4 teams. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Exiled in Toronto Mk2 said:

So the three teams that went up come straight back down again - what a farce this so-called pyramid is becoming.

For only the second time ever in Premier League history, the last being in the late 90s.

2 hours ago, Exiled in Toronto Mk2 said:

So the three teams that went up come straight back down again - what a farce this so-called pyramid is becoming.

and 5/6 teams at the top with prem money or parachute payments at the end of last season'