BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 29/1/22

40 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Know what else happened when play resumed? We scored the winning goal.

Thought warm ups were an odd choice by Boro. If you're not warm at what, 60 odd minutes into the game? Something is wrong.

I’m no expert and might be wrong, but I can imagine in winter your muscles get cold after ten minutes or so? Maybe Boro’s was a bad choice. I’d love to know what is the correct thing to do would be in that situation. 

40 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Only way we win this IMO is a hard fought 1-0. We simply have too many match winners out in Rothwell, Diaz and Khadra. Thankfully their main man is out too.

Luton 0 Rovers 1 | Bradley Johnson to get it

COYB

I agree, we can be good at set pieces though. That’s definitely something we could work on though, keeping a clean sheet and a defender scoring from a corner to nick a win is something the best teams can do. I seem to remember in ‘95 Man Yoo beat Ipswich 9-0, we beat Villa in a hard thought match with a Hendry header. 

• Like 1

Just now, windymiller7 said:

Not sure tbh. Possibly, might be just the fact it's highlighted more of late

I've been at games loads of times when people have collapsed and usually it's dealt with by St Johns Ambulance and that's that.

Looks like Edun is off.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, booth said:

Hasn't it always happened, but in the past they didn't stop playing?

Has it? I guess when the game is stopped it gets reported all over the Internet. 

Let’s hope the guy gets equally as good attention and outcome as our fan on Monday. 🤞🏻

• Like 1

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Medical emergency in crowd at Fulham, players going off. This seems to be happening quite a bit recently.

Covid is known to have long term implications on the heart, lots and lots of people have had covid it’s to be expected