BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Deadline Day 2022

1 minute ago, Hi Mack said:

Dembele confirmed to Bournemouth! Hope they drop like a stone.

Good signing for them, first of many this evening as they seem to want to buy f***ing everyone. The Championships very own version of Newcastle.

Shitcastle Ushited.

• Like 1

*Chaddy Newsflash*

The late Chaddy, formerly of this parish, was last seen checking into a Messageboard Trauma Unit after posting on another site where everyone agreed with him

Staff in a statement said his condition was treatable and in time he would make a full recovery. 

• Like 3

Just now, Hi Mack said:

Dembele confirmed to Bournemouth! Hope they drop like a stone.

Quite.

And while we're at it. They are only where they are because they cheated FFP for their first promotion.

Plucky little Bournemouth, my arse. Bankrolled by foreign money!

What did they make from their time in the Prem? £80 plus million? And their fine for cheating was a token, paltry £4 million... FOB-(bitter enough for ya?)

• Like 5

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Have a feeling it will be a loan from Liverpool ref Darren but just a wild guess

Haven't we used our 5 loan spots now with Giles coming in?

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Dembele signing for the Cherries has confirmed my view that we'll be fighting for a top 6 place and not the top 2.

Could well see Bournemouth catching Fulham from here

Where are they going to play all of these lot though?!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, booth said:

And who of our injured "strikers" would you put money on to give a performance to keep us in the top two?

Khadra.

All of them. They have proved their worth by getting us into the top two. That is fact, not what might happen.

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Dembele signing for the Cherries has confirmed my view that we'll be fighting for a top 6 place and not the top 2.

Could well see Bournemouth catching Fulham from here

Let's not forget that Parker is a shite manager.

But despite that I still think we'll be fighting for a top 6 place. QPR will overtake us.

We needed someone to shoulder the burden of knocking goals in and if anyone can't see that they must be either stubborn or need an optician.

• Like 6

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Have as many loans as we want.

Only 5 can be in the  matchday 18 though.

Is Poveda included in that ? .. he won’t Be in match day squad for a while