BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

Just now, glen9mullan said:

Talking to my Portsmouth mate' he says Hirst a real grafter, handful and clinical, he says they were quoted £5 mill when they wanted to make it permanent 

Like unleaded has said, he sounds just like Gallagher…I can’t get my head round us going for a number 9 when we already spent 5million on one which we currently play on the RW. 

5 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Terrible signing if true .. thought they moved on he’s just a younger version of Gally but scores even less at this level .. another kid 

How come? 

1 minute ago, glen9mullan said:

Talking to my Portsmouth mate' he says Hirst a real grafter, handful and clinical, he says they were quoted £5 mill when they wanted to make it permanent 

He looked like the type we need. More of a  striker than Gally. Despite his height he isnt that good as a number 9. 

1 minute ago, glen9mullan said:

He scored and assisted 0 last time he was in the championship .. league 1 is his level,  I honestly can't believe after the last 3 games your okay with this potential signing?

4 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Terrible signing if true .. thought they moved on he’s just a younger version of Gally but scores even less at this level .. another kid 

Just checked his stats on Wikipedia, it would appear his record at Championship level is 0 goals in 31 appearances in 2020/21 for Rotherham!

Think we're having the proverbial extracted out of us if he's brought in.

Leicester have cash flow issues due to their owners underlying business suffering so maybe Hirst is available at knockdown.

His goals record at Pompey and at youth international level is quite good suggesting that he can take the chances IF they are being created.

He fits the uncut gemstone model.

AND he's not a midget.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

32 championship appearances and 0 goals. A striker who doesn't score sounds like the sort of player we would try and sign tbh. I therefore expect this one to happen. 

I’d say it’s pretty difficult to play 32 games as a striker and not score a goal. Even if it was with Rotherham. You’re in Chris Brown territory.

edit. He’s already a better header of the ball than Gally. Don’t let him take the pens though.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

44 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Maybe you should take a look at the incompetent tossers at the club as to why Farke and Styles didn't happen, before trying to aim a cheap shot at Glen, who shared information he had in good faith.

They had Farke and Carvalhal infront of them but bottled it because they would actually have to show some ambition and spend some money by appointing one of them. Much easier and cheaper to sell a youth project to somebody else.

They then appoint a nobody as DoF, who has no experience in that role. He opts for Morton on loan as he doesn't want to block pathways for the youth, yet you wonder why Styles or no other experienced CM is coming in?

Forget all that though, Glen is to blame and he doesn't know what he's on about. Yeah.

On who's say so did they have Farke and Carvahal?? I've seen nothing from the club or anyone else of substance to back up that fantasy. 

As for Styles.... Again pure fantasy! 

Hirst?? Oh Elliot Jackson's reporting on it as well another great track record lol

I'm of the opinion that no one is truly in the know other than those making the moves at the club. 

I could turn on here and throw names around willy nilly.... Doesn't mean it's gospel.

Wake up, grow up and stop being so defensive love x