BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

I’m glad that Bbd is staying but it’s going to leave a bit of a sour taste in the mouth when he leaves us for no return back, I wonder if we can give him a pay rise for a 2 year deal with a generous buy out such as 15 mill so that the club get something back for him. I know it’s not I’m his interests other than we have been good to him letting him find his feet and become an international 

• Like 1

If we keep BBD, he scores 20 this season then goes on a free, so be it - as long as it doesn't impact our budget next season. 

Yes it makes little sense to lose an 8 figure asset for nothing, but even if we did sell, now or in Jan, that the money would be available to spend. It's still not clear where the Arma money went. So let's get 20+ goals from him this season and see where it takes us. On the extreme length of optimism, if we go up, maybe he signs on. Even if not, the money from promotion eclipses any potential transfer fee. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

deadline day not been the same since sky sports sacked natalie sawyer😥

She's not bad but she ain't no Kirsty Gallacher,didn't care what the sports news used to be aslong as Kirsty was telling me what was what.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

She's not bad but she ain't no Kirsty Gallacher,didn't care what the sports news used to be aslong as Kirsty was telling me what was what.

Was more of a Georgie Thompson bloke me

Edited by Mellor Rover

4 minutes ago, alex l said:

If we keep BBD, he scores 20 this season then goes on a free, so be it - as long as it doesn't impact our budget next season. 

Yes it makes little sense to lose an 8 figure asset for nothing, but even if we did sell, now or in Jan, that the money would be available to spend. It's still not clear where the Arma money went. So let's get 20+ goals from him this season and see where it takes us. On the extreme length of optimism, if we go up, maybe he signs on. Even if not, the money from promotion eclipses any potential transfer fee. 

Exactly

This is where we are at now the sale of him makes little sense because the money, not likely to be much, won't be spent.  Take off Forests cut and agents fees and whatever the player might be owed there's a bit carried over to summer maybe.  If the owners are prepared to invest again next summer though with FFP allowing it then his sale now is pointless.

15/20 mill hell yes you've got to deal now but anything less forget it.

Of course it shouldn't have come to this but it has so lets get the best out of him as a fan that's what i want to see not 8 million or so disappear into thin air and a toothless attack.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

when natalie and georgie were on together it was time to reach for the cushion or leg it to the bathroom😆,millie clode was pretty smoking as well

This is what happens when you grow up with posters of Darren peacock over your bed instead of Pamela in her swimsuit 

• Like 4