BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 12/3/22

12 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

I don't get why after dolans good performances and his energy and press we then refuse to play him and use the ineffective Gallagher..  

Because part of TM's gameplan was to hit long balls to a big ox of a striker so he could cross to two blokes who aren't strikers.

Edited by booth

Just now, yankfan said:

Rothwell since the transfer window has been a different player. No driving runs, sitting deeper, not involved. Not sure if it’s tactical or what but I’d pull him off for Dack. He’s been a passenger for 2 months. 

Thought he had a decent game against millwall…but agreed, he doesn’t seem interested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

Rothwell since the transfer window has been a different player. No driving runs, sitting deeper, not involved. Not sure if it’s tactical or what but I’d pull him off for Dack. He’s been a passenger for 2 months. 

Probably looking forward to his holidays, he won't want P/Os getting in the way of that.

Just now, Tom said:

Well done ref to be fair a shocker of a dive Khadra

Never. Replay showed he clearly clipped his knee.

Wow, that back heel from Gally, didn't know he could do such a thing. Doubt we will ever see that from him again!

13 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Let’s not forgot Gallagher goal…nice finish yes but it was gifted to him by an defensive error…there was a time Gallagher was at LWB in this game…get in the box man!!!!!

The Gallagher goal was 9 games ago I think!

Oh fucking hell, what ridiculous tactic are we going with now?

Irony is, this is probably JRC's best performance since he came back (not a glowing compliment mind) and it's the one he gets hooked.

Edited by bluebruce