BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 12/3/22

…and to think some were sucked in by this man who has the audacity to believe he’s saved the club……at least the end is in sight …HE MUST be gone in May …we will have little left in terms of playing staff ..but with him gone we can build…..

Edited by Dolly blue
  • Like 9

17 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

I am 90% plus certain the Dack of old is dead. You can't be out as long as he has been as be the same man

It's rude to call him "fat" but he's definitely not the right shape. He'll never play in the Premier League .

Just now, K-Hod said:

Having to hide a few posts already because of baiting. Any more and there won’t just be hidden posts, but sin bin time. Don’t say you weren’t warned!

If one is mine I do apologise,  very hard to hide my anger.  Just so fed up with Mowbray and the fact our journalists never ask pressing questions 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Why can't the 5 million pound man , striker Sam Gallagher ever take a penalty

Unfortunately the lad is gutless. He should have been chomping at the bit in every game to step up in the absence of BBD and he has contributed the square root of sod all.

• Like 2