BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 12/3/22

Right now how I feel is fuck the lot of them. Mowbray should be out tonight. There is absolutely no justification for him keeping his job. But as for the players; any of them not sticking around, I couldn't care less. This is a team of losers. If they are going to become something else they will need a different motivating from a new manager and, some of them, different motivations. If they can't commit to this club then don't play. Furious at what we've become.

Edited by Devon Rover
  • Like 6

• Backroom
Just now, Mr. E said:

My God are there some days you don't want to be a football fan.

Courage, lads.

Or a rugby fan as it happens. 

I'm having one hell of an incredibly shit day!

To top it all off I think my wife has Covid. 🙄

8 minutes ago, Gav said:

Gutted. 

Does not even come close to how I feel.

Said this before, we won't turn our form around until we are almost out of playoff reach.  Then we will see a late surge to narrowly miss out on 6th.  Let's see how that pans out.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mercer said:

Perspective needed.

We are 4th in the league aiming for promotion and we are playing a cr@p team sitting 19th in the league having lost their last 3 games and managed by a manager now past his sell by date.

If there ever was a home banker this is it particularly with Dack on the bench which will give a huge lift to both players and fans.

Lumped on Rovers at 4/5 and stuck at tenner on Dack to score anytime at 3/1.  Be brave, bold and fill yer boots.

Take a bow Merc. Could I ask you politely to keep your tips to yourself in future.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Let's not forget the heaviest home defeat in our 144 year history also came under this useless

manager, most would have been sacked the next day.

You can't call Mowbray useless, at least that's what some fans want you to think. Il

• Like 2

Let no one forget that Mowbray has said hes ok with not getting a striker in January. 

As sure as bears shit in the forest he is going to use the injuries to BBD & Mackanday and also Dack to justify this abysmal run.

He will now go into full preservation mode, everybody's fault but him. 

• Like 6

John Buckley gets worse by the week. The worst 6 mins I’ve seen from anyone this season. The penalty miss is TM’s get out of jail card again for another SHITE performance. Truly awful today.

1 minute ago, USABlue said:

Does not even come close to how I feel.

Said this before, we won't turn our form around until we are almost out of playoff reach.  Then we will see a late surge to narrowly miss out on 6th.  Let's see how that pans out.

This isn’t our first rodeo pal, you could see this coming a mile off, we saw it season after season in 70’s and 80’s when injuries hit.

The owners had a chance to throw the kitchen sink at it in January and couldn’t care less.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Who was the user on here, who said to me no chance we fall out the playoff positions? Biggest problem was not finding a striker in January, because we are toothless up front right now.

All the ones who thought the decision not to sign a striker was the right one.

• Like 1