BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 12/3/22

Mowbray out .. just for persisting with the worst striker we have had for decades in Sam Gallagher.. I would rather have Chris brown uptop because at least he could hold the ball up ok

Mowbray has cost this club dearly and thinks himself some sort of genius..he's a full on moron, tinkers to much, too loyal to plodders

Season over and I generally feel so sorry for the fans because in Jan we were in an amazing position and Mowbray and the club bottled it and let them down, really really poor from everyone involved at rovers 

• Like 9

The only thing tempering my anger at this point us the fact it was sort of expected before a ball was kicked.  I knew we'd miss that pen too.  Robins, no clean sheets and forever since they won away walk away from Ewood with both. As it has always been and so it is still.  Fire him now RIGHT now.

• Like 2

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I have zero doubt that this moron is going to maintain that he doesn’t regret his decision to not bring in a striker during January. He’s unstable.

He thinks himself some sort of genius, like a championship version of pep ...utterly moronic 

• Like 1