BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Genuinely think woodgate is the worst appointment possible out of the likely candidates , followed by pardew. Anyone else I could get behind even if it’s not that inspiring 

Good job it’s JDT then.

• Like 3

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Genuinely think woodgate is the worst appointment possible out of the likely candidates , followed by pardew. Anyone else I could get behind even if it’s not that inspiring 

i would`nt want him anywhere near the club,he could`nt do it at bournemouth,who throw money around like confetti

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, J*B said:

Won’t make it - JDT appointment on Tuesday if I had to bet. 

If he's announced the season ticket money will remain in the bank.

Yes I'll support the guy, thats what we do, but he's not of the calibre needed to get this club into the Premiership, he's the cheapest option willing to tow the party line.

Venkys out.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Inspiring, my two are in Sale and that's the aim once they're out of nappies! 

It’s not easy if the schools are owt like the ones here, they get loads of freebies from United and city, Evie happy binned the United boot bag and goodie bag she got !

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Pretty accurate. Even with Ferguson i personally think he'd make a poor manager for us, but at least I like his never say die attitude, was a big fan of him as a player and could get behind him (just please dont make me have to though 🙏)  but the likes of woodgate, pardew, etc... I just dislike on every level 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gav said:

Yes I'll support the guy, thats what we do, but he's not of the calibre needed to get this club into the Premiership, he's the cheapest option willing to tow the party line.

Venkys out.

it would uninspiring yes,hardly an appointment to make you hurry down the roverstore for a season ticket i admit,however it`s still an improvement on moggadon

10 minutes ago, Gav said:

Venkys out.

Did you still go when a guy who left his previous club bottom of league was announced?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

How the F**k do you know!?…I’m at point of Cardiac Arrest reading some posts on here…under the current climate JDT is a good shout…it may work out or it may not…but we’ve GOT to get behind him! 

So now is it not only “I’m not renewing unless Mowbray goes”, it’s “I’m not renewing unless it’s a manager I personally approve of”

Interesting to hear how you’ll get behind him if you’re not there

Edited by Tugayisgod
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gav said:

Venkys out.

What if he’s good? We won’t know. Same could be said about all of the unknowns at other clubs who have exceeded expectations.

14 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

It’s not easy if the schools are owt like the ones here, they get loads of freebies from United and city, Evie happy binned the United boot bag and goodie bag she got !

Haha what a lege 

They want a foreign coach just for the sake of it and whilst a smokescreen of interesting names was thrown up they've been beavering around in the cheaper Scandanavian market by looks of it.

Now it's a straight shootout between the likes of JDT or British inexperienced and cheap coach to step up.

Woodgate would absolutely reek of the continuing Boro connection that seemingly now lives under the surface at Ewood.

Miss out or get turned down by JDT there really is nowhere else to go but Ferguson, Woodgate or the HSH scrapheap.

We could end up there anyway all by design after a month of the usual smoke and mirrors.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tormund said:

What if he’s good? We won’t know. Same could be said about all of the unknowns at other clubs who have exceeded expectations.

Fingers crossed he is good Tormund, I’m sure we all wish him well should he sign.

The whole process has been a shambles, many of us predicted it, this is more amateur hour courtesy of our wonderful owners and the dross they employ.

We’ll go to games of course, but to buy season tickets for us, shows support for Waggott and support for the owners.

No Nay Never.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

JDT is a bit left field but he was managing a Champions league team last season and beat Rangers to get there.

I must say I’m intrigued and a lot more excited than the usual suspects. I think the job he did at Malmo was excellent.

Also getting a DoF is hardly a sign of cost cutting and at least shows some semblance of a plan being put into place.

we are always one step away from disaster with Venkys but it’s always the hope that kills you!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Wonder if JDT will put on the back burner now.

My source is telling me that Balaji has a private jet on stand by for Pochettino to fly to Pune for talks once his departure from PSG is confirmed 

Wait, they aren't meeting in the usual Switzerland bunker ?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Wonder if JDT will put on the back burner now.

My source is telling me that Balaji has a private jet on stand by for Pochettino to fly to Pune for talks once his departure from PSG is confirmed 

I would love for that to happen if only to see Gav's reaction.

• Like 2