BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

2 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

What's your opinion on it?

I think it's obscene.

My opinion about the Riverside priceing, was that it is a ploy to get people to move to other parts of Ewood, with a view to eventually closing the Riverside. If this is the plan, the Blackburn End upper may need to be re-opened. It would be so much more acceptable if the club just told the fans what their plans were for the future.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 3

The collective amount of chancers, fraudsters and incompetents that have passed through our club, since Venky’s rolled into town, is truly frightening.

What annoys and upsets me the most is that our support, in the main, has been worn out by it and, right now, apathy reigns. 

It’s so frustrating knowing what’s wrong and being virtually powerless and unable to do anything about it. I’m talking about the overall situation at the club here (Venky’s as owners) and not just season ticket prices. The fact that Venky’s have chosen not to communicate and not to visit us.

It hurts. I wonder how the ex QEGS lads are getting on.

• Like 1

On 30/11/2022 at 22:26, roversfan99 said:

You have purposely sidetracked from your original nonsense justifying the ticket prices based on sales numbers which you think are decent but are clearly piss poor. 

I haven't sidetracked from original nonsense as it was yourself you decided to post utter nonsense about myself and Waggott.  

On 30/11/2022 at 22:35, Miller11 said:

Goal music… Jesus.

People moaning about it on a messageboard seems the entirely appropriate response. Messaging the CEO to ask him why they are suddenly playing it (there is obviously no real good reason by the way) is ridiculous. If someone feels that strongly about it the fans forum is 100% the place to raise it.

Some people have complained about the goal music like Roversfan99. Also, you don't need to email/message the CEO, but you can email the person at Rovers who is in charge of it. 

I also believe that if you want to know things or asked questions you should contact the club directly. 

On 01/12/2022 at 12:19, MarkBRFC said:

What's your opinion on it?

I think it's obscene.

Such a large increase is unwarranted

Edited by chaddyrovers

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I haven't sidetracked from original nonsense as it was yourself you decided to post utter nonsense about myself and Waggott.  

Some people have complained about the goal music like Roversfan99. Also, you don't need to email/message the CEO, but you can email the person at Rovers who is in charge of it. 

I also believe that if you want to know things or asked questions you should contact the club directly. 

Such a large increase is unwarranted

Out of interest, have the club either via email or through your meeting changed anything at your request?

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Out of interest, have the club either via email or through your meeting changed anything at your request?

Improved and updated the club staff directory on the club website, but overall, it wasn't that sort of meeting about changing anything at my request as I said before. 

You can mock all you guys. No problem as I take it with a pinch of salt but if you guys actually have a proper problem then do something it whether it is contacting the club about your problems over pricing, policy, etc or ask the Fans Forum or Rovers trust to raise the issue with Rovers management. Just don't whinge on here and do nothing about it

I don't see how failing to contact the club removes the right to be able to vent on a messageboard.

I have asked the fans forum members on here numerous times to bring up various issues, a big source of irritation is the pathetic service on offer in the concourses. The terrible pricing strategies have also been mentioned in those meetings I read the minutes every time. Has anything changed? No. The issue is not a lack of communication to the club, it is the club itself.

• Like 5

unless you keep mentioning to the Rovers management nothing can change even if they haven't done yet about. 

I know @roversfan99 you have mentioned about the service in the concourse and since you got the fan forum to mentioned has anything change? I don't know cos I don't use it for food or drink. I just walk through it at 2pm to get my seat in the stadium 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

unless you keep mentioning to the Rovers management nothing can change even if they haven't done yet about. 

I know @roversfan99 you have mentioned about the service in the concourse and since you got the fan forum to mentioned has anything change? I don't know cos I don't use it for food or drink. I just walk through it at 2pm to get my seat in the stadium 

No it hasnt, my point is that these things have been communicated to the club more than once, especially ticket prices, and the club has done nothing about it.

51 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

No it hasnt, my point is that these things have been communicated to the club more than once, especially ticket prices, and the club has done nothing about it.

unless you keep mentioning it and Rovers keep getting told then things do actually improve? what the alternative, we give up then? 

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

You can mock all you guys. No problem as I take it with a pinch of salt but if you guys actually have a proper problem then do something it whether it is contacting the club about your problems over pricing, policy, etc or ask the Fans Forum or Rovers trust to raise the issue with Rovers management. Just don't whinge on here and do nothing about it

Quite a lot of fans have done something about it. They have stopped going !

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Ok, but each person stance will be different why they stopped going. It isn't just one unique problem in my opinion. 

Nobody has said that there is one problem. But the prices of season tickets is a major one, which can be rectified. You will probably come back with, that you are happy with the current prices. You are not the target audience that the Rovers should be aiming for

• Backroom
2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Ok, but each person stance will be different why they stopped going. It isn't just one unique problem in my opinion. 

You're right. I didn't stop going because of prices, but prices are what have stopped me coming back.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

unless you keep mentioning it and Rovers keep getting told then things do actually improve? what the alternative, we give up then? 

Waste of time and energy when our CEO is an idiot and our owners couldn't give 2 shits.

Anyway, the initial point was that you implying that people shouldn't complain on a messageboard unless they have spoken to the club first is a load of rubbish. Even points made to the club are just ignored.

2 hours ago, rigger said:

Nobody has said that there is one problem. But the prices of season tickets is a major one, which can be rectified. You will probably come back with, that you are happy with the current prices. You are not the target audience that the Rovers should be aiming for

I agree there that I'm not the target audience cos I will always be there 

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

You're right. I didn't stop going because of prices, but prices are what have stopped me coming back.

I'm sure you told Steve Waggott during your meeting last time, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Waste of time and energy when our CEO is an idiot and our owners couldn't give 2 shits.

Anyway, the initial point was that you implying that people shouldn't complain on a messageboard unless they have spoken to the club first is a load of rubbish. Even points made to the club are just ignored.

So, you just going to give up then? 

No, my point instead of just keeping moaning and complaining on here actually make some effort and made the complaint to the club directly or through the fans forum or Rovers trust if you are member. don't give up cos things haven't change yet. Another way to put ir If you have a complaint at work do you tell your manager or just back and not bothered. I actually tell my line manager and the operation/site manager. 

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So, you just going to give up then? 

No, my point instead of just keeping moaning and complaining on here actually make some effort and made the complaint to the club directly or through the fans forum or Rovers trust if you are member. don't give up cos things haven't change yet. Another way to put ir If you have a complaint at work do you tell your manager or just back and not bothered. I actually tell my line manager and the operation/site manager. 

Any effort to try and change things doesn't get the time of day, nothing changes and this conversation feels like banging my head against a wall, similar to if anyone was to (unsuccessfully) attempt to ask Waggott to change something. I presume that most peoples bosses aren't as tone deaf as Waggott so pointless comparison.

Whether its a big issue like expensive season tickets and piss poor attendances (that you somehow think are decent), issues that affect matchdays like woeful services on the concourses (Waggott has heard at fans forum about potential solutions like pre pouring pints and opening the bottle bars, neither of which he has done) or really trivial issues like goal music, aside from having a little moan on here, we just have to accept it.

The Fans Forum is there for trivial issues, and I’ve no issue in asking O2G or K-Hod to raise any I have. I don’t need to ring up the stadium manager or Lyndsay Talbot about it. 

The big issue is ticketing and Swag has made it perfectly clear as recently as this week that he ain’t for budging. That’s his policy, those are his targets and that’s that. Some random fan having a brew in his office certainly isn’t  going to change it. 

Him leaving the club and a replacement with a grasp of reality is the only thing that will potentially change things.

Bring on that day (sooner rather than later, I beg you Venky’s).

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I agree there that I'm not the target audience cos I will always be there 

I'm sure you told Steve Waggott during your meeting last time, 

You're precisely Waggot's target audience. ie a customer who he can rinse with ever increasing prices, without a murmur of discontent.

Those who should be his target audience - ie the lapsed thousands - he doesn't see as such.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The Fans Forum is there for trivial issues, and I’ve no issue in asking O2G or K-Hod to raise any I have. I don’t need to ring up the stadium manager or Lyndsay Talbot about it. 

The big issue is ticketing and Swag has made it perfectly clear as recently as this week that he ain’t for budging. That’s his policy, those are his targets and that’s that. Some random fan having a brew in his office certainly isn’t  going to change it. 

Him leaving the club and a replacement with a grasp of reality is the only thing that will potentially change things.

Bring on that day (sooner rather than later, I beg you Venky’s).

He's still got the all in one training ground on a cheap piece of land after selling the whole of the present set up on his mind. He'll go nowhere until hes seen that through i'd wager.