BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We all are. I’ve recently got my grandson interested in Rovers. I need to maintain his interest, take him to games etc. His dad is already a fan but can’t make it to games apart from the odd match. If it wasn’t for my grandson I’d be walking away and I first walked onto Ewood in 1961.

I don’t need this level of fuckedupness  in my life . Being a pensioner is tough enough.

I'm calling the NSPCC. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Dozens of England caps when that meant something, but more importantly the hearts of Blackburn Rovers fans the world over.

Dougie converted my dad from being a Rangers fan, age 11. Saw a Rovers v Preston game on the way down to Cheltenham to break the day up.

Dougie remains his favourite ever player and was (age 76) giddy and awestruck like a child when meeting him at the Hall of Fame events before Covid.

Edited by Mike E
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

There is a word for the likes of you.

I won't give you the pleasure again.

And there is all the evidence you need that Mr Potato Head is on a wind up with the vast majority of his posts. Assuming he's a grown man I question his mentality.

Sorry for using your post to reply ARA but I have him on ignore and only see his drivel when one of his wind ups are posted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

And there is all the evidence you need that Mr Potato Head is on a wind up with the vast majority of his posts. Assuming he's a grown man I question his mentality.

Sorry for using your post to reply ARA but I have him on ignore and only see his drivel when one of his wind ups are posted.

"It" constantly pushes my button and makes me forget my 3 minute rule. "It" shouldn't and I should not fall for the troll or wum bait, or whatever it is.

Personally I don't have anyone on ignore but I may well make an exception but usually I can cope with this BS or usually just don't read it.

On the plus side I learnt the definitions of "Drongo" one of which involving 2 words I especially liked as it fitted the bill exactly.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mike E said:

Dougie converted my dad from being a Rangers fan, age 11. Saw a Rovers v Preston game on the way down to Cheltenham to break the day up.

Dougie remains his favourite ever player and was (age 76) giddy and awestruck like a child when meeting him at the Hall of Fame events before Covid.

The guy was a magician with the ball at his feet. He made beating opposing players look like the easiest thing in the world.

• Like 2