BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

3 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Someone mentioned Gareth Ainsworth being a possibility. Sadly that seems like it'd be the reality of the situation. We'd 100% be down and out if that happened. Nightmare inducing stuff.

Without knowing who mentioned it, I can tell you that someone is a fucking moron.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joey_big_nose said:

Indentured servitude finished in the 19th century..... The employee can break an employment contract at their will without penalty. The difference is if you walk you get no comp, if youre sacked your contract is paid up.

It depends on the contract.

I wouldn't call a multi-million pound football manager contract as indentured servitude.

8 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Someone mentioned Gareth Ainsworth being a possibility. Sadly that seems like it'd be the reality of the situation. We'd 100% be down and out if that happened. Nightmare inducing stuff.

he`s not the answer,i dread to think of how he`d manage with a side thats looks as disalusioned as it`s current manager

2 hours ago, Polky said:

Wasn’t Ainsworth interviewed before JDT got the job?

He’s out of work, so will be cheap for Venkys.

Although he’s one of us, it would be a terrible appointment.

5 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Without knowing who mentioned it, I can tell you that someone is a fucking moron.

It was me…🙋🏻‍♂️

Appreciate the kind words 😉 

Like I said above, it would be a terrible appointment 👍🏻

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Balaji signed Owen Coyle 😄

When Neil Warnock had agreed to the role.

Got to be one of the worst decisions ever made in football.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

JDT can't win.

He quits, he gets labelled a quitter, heart not in it, not up to a scrap etc.

He stays, whether out of loyalty to the players/fans/GB/"the project" or whatever, he cannot achieve his aim because he has insufficient support or tools for the job.

F'in shambles, this club is a circus.

Had his family not moved over here then he may well have walked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, islander200 said:

After calling the owners out publicly and being as honest as he was in that interview the club will find his compensation this week.He will get sacked 

And when he is, if it gets no better there can be no excuses from the usual places.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, booth said:

And when he is, if it gets no better there can be no excuses from the usual places.

It's a shame it wasn't the summer he departed if he is to depart this week as the poor results and performances of the last couple of months has most of Facebook believing it's him thats the problem.

If he does go as I expect he will then I hope he goes onto good things and proves what I think he can be with a bit of support 

• Like 5

if he does depart, who in their right mind would come to manage/coach the club when its now becoming (more) public that the owners don't have and never have had any intension of running a football club. This has gone on for 13 years. We need shut.

Edited by Cherry Blue
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Polky said:

It was me…🙋🏻‍♂️

Appreciate the kind words 😉 

Like I said above, it would be a terrible appointment 👍🏻

You’ve saved yourself by being clear-eyed about it. No longer a fucking moron (in my eyes, at least!)

• Like 1

We are now fighting relegation with a Manager who more or less has stated he doesn't want to be here.

What impression/motivation does that give to the Players?

The severity of the situation may cost us dearly..what a fookin mess this Club is in from top to bottom!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, Spankus Munky said:

Ironically this is one of the times Waggot has done right by JDT in pulling him from the presser. The club has a duty of care over all employees and to put JDT out there in a club sanctioned duty while aware of JDT's state of mind and demeanour could have bit them on the arse. I remember John Gregory & Aston Villa getting fined £10's of thousands back in the day after Villa allowed Gregory to do media after Dwight Yorke joined Man Utd where Gregory said "If I'd Had A Gun I Would Have Shot Dwight Yorke". So them actually be proactive for once and not letting JDT have the chance of ruining his reputation (the clubs is shot so who really care about that at this point) is a good thing.

Lol at that one. You're a trier!

For all of JDT’s bravery and honesty in calling out/alluding to the owners, Waggot, Suhail’s carrying on he repeatedly sets up a team that folds like a deck chair and for that he does need to be taken to task. It’s not like we’ve had an out of character bad game today following a tumultuous week. We’ve been dog shit since December playing football that an u9 team could read where the next pass is going.

in some ways the disaster of the pitch is letting Jon off lightly for what an (avoidable) shit show we are on it 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, NeilInBristol said:

It's all very odd. Why did LT say block. That makes it seem negative. What do they know that we don't? Why not just say rather than making it all speculative 

Read some comments somewhere on the net where some fans exulted in what one of  them called a "wonderful window'!

Wonder what they think of it now? One even called on the LT to sack the reporter who used the word "banned" in relation to JDT's non-appearance at that press conference. Mental.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

We are now fighting relegation with a Manager who more or less has stated he doesn't want to be here.

What impression/motivation does that give to the Players?

The severity of the situation may cost us dearly..what a fookin mess this Club is in from top to bottom!

Time to give Warnock a call, but it won’t happen with Paul Senior, sorry, Gregg Broughton in situ.

16 minutes ago, 47er said:

Lol at that one. You're a trier!

A manager going off on a club rarely ends well on the managers future in the game. We may like it but what happend to the managerial careers of John Gregory & Mike Newell two mangers to do just that?

As it turns out JDT is smarter than them all as he played a blinder in the presser today without burning the upper management down with fire and brimstone, but left it in no doubt that the circumstances are not right in upper management and he was gagged.

• Like 4