BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

4 minutes ago, booth said:

Didn't he say something like... I offered to go in the Summer when a hand grenade was thrown and the project changed to staying in this league and developing players. I'm more ambitious.

Something along those lines yes, but I interpreted that as him offering the club the chance to get rid of him for free, both because the project had changed and they might want someone else to oversee it, and also because if they were in cutback mode it might be attractive to them to save some more money, and not that JDT was desperate to leave and from the summer.

In the end they said no and persuaded him to stay on, I suspect they also told him that the issues with India were a temporary matter that would soon be fixed and that by January we'd be back on track. I think going off his comments he went into January expecting business to get done, and only after they've let him down again has he concluded there can be no future here with liars and con men.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Gav said:

This will be the narrative in years to come, much like "Lambert was lining up the Celtic job", which was also bullshit.

The owners pushed both through the door with lies a deceit, its as simple as that.

VENKYS OUT - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

I was saying that a couple of moments ago in a previous post -you were a little more forthright. 😀

4 minutes ago, Gav said:

This will be the narrative in years to come, much like "Lambert was lining up the Celtic job", which was also bullshit.

The owners pushed both through the door with lies a deceit, its as simple as that.

JDT has been lining up the Sweden job because of the owners lies and deceit?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aletheia said:

Control of the narrative is where it's at-the atmosphere on Saturday will be telling.

Waggot will get some grief tomorrow.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gav said:

Well just to put some context on this. I wasn’t pushing anyone’s ‘narrative’ but I know for an absolute fact that Paul Lambert was indeed angling for the Celtic job and it was me that posted that on here. It was why he had the clause put in his contract in the first place.

It really wasn’t bullshit Gav - I have better connections at Celtic Park than I do at Ewood 😉

• Like 2

I reckon around Wednesday next week they’ll be an article about messing up Eustace’s contract.

Appeal will be lodged and rejected, which will leave us with Lowe & Benson for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tim Southampton Rover said:

The deal could be because the secretary is asking 5 people to proof read and double check everything is correct. 

I heard they're proof reading between courses

• Like 1

1 hour ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Am I right in saying that JDT has gone but no official statement from the club has been issued confirming it.

Am I also right in saying that John Eustace is coming in but no official statement from the club has been issued confirming it.

But at least there is a statement about the U21s tonight.

• Like 1