BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

Just now, WacoRover said:

I’d take Bowler or Yates, either would start for Rovers. Madine isn’t popular with our fans I suppose but he would be a useful player. 

getting on a bit now and likely to miss most of the season when he gets arrested and jailed again(he`s lunatic after a few pints,been inside twice for gbh)!!!

• Backroom
1 minute ago, ben_the_beast said:

I'm not sure this game really matters too much. It'd take quite a set of results for us to make the playoffs with anything less than 6 points, 3 of which would need to be against Millwall

It matters in that if Millwall win we absolutely have to win both games to have any chance

other things are variable and unpredictable but that would be certain 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom said:

It matters in that if Millwall win we absolutely have to win both games to have any chance

other things are variable and unpredictable but that would be certain 

Means that it’s in our hands though on the last game. Better than relying on watching other games…of course that’s if tomorrows results go our way…and we win Monday.

19 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

before tonight game Bradshaw had 1 goal in the last 9 games 

Brereton has had 0 goals in 7. Like I said, that's the difference. We're having to rely on other players than our top scorer.

Millwall also have Flemming. I'm not saying Millwall are ideal, I'm saying that currently they have better goalscorers than what we have, which is a statistical fact.

• Like 2

Just now, booth said:

Brereton has had 0 goals in 7. Like I said, that's the difference. We're having to rely on other players than our top scorer.

Millwall also have Flemming. I'm not saying Millwall are ideal, I'm saying that currently they have better goalscorers than what we have, which is a statistical fact.

They have just scored three in a single game, which is something we can only dream of.

International straw clutching resumes at 15:00 tomorrow 😉 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, martonrover said:

They have just scored three in a single game, which is something we can only dream of.

International straw clutching resumes at 15:00 tomorrow 😉

I think Chaddy just likes to argue for the sake of it. He's seeing a team scoring goals live then just moments later saying they aren't all that.

• Like 3

69 point with our goal difference was simply never going to be enough after Tuesday night.

We needed 6 points earlier, we need 6 points still. I don’t think we will get them, but the requirement in y head is not affected by tonight.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

If S'land and Cov don't win tomorrow and we do on Monday then tonight's game matters because we might only then need a draw at the den to finish above Millwall. 

Unfortunately, this time there will be no Simon Garner (2), Chrissy Price or Simon Barker to put it in the back of the onion bag ☹️

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

We will have a weekend of results making it more and more unlikely and then we will probably be put out of misery by 21:50 Monday night.

Two games don't make a season but it's the arse end of the season that counts and two moments of madness against Coventry and Preston and 9 months of hard work have likely gone up in smoke.

• Like 2