BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 6/8/22

1 minute ago, Gav said:

We missed out on every target we had on the list, they all turned us down, but do carry on.

Or, why not just enjoy the win, they'll probably be in short supply come Jan/Feb 23 sadly. 

Even if we did, we still found someone further down the list that is a massive upgrade. 

Trying not to get ahead of myself but JDT showing himself to be the antithesis of Mowbray inthe best possible way. 

That was as tactically astute performance from a manager that I've seen in a long time watching rovers and it also highlighted how well drilled and organised we looked.

Getting a good start not only gets everyone behind him but also helps our case for attracting new players... over to you Greg.

Just very pleased to be able to enjoy watching the rovers again

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Gav said:

We missed out on every target we had on the list, they all turned us down, but do carry on.

Or, why not just enjoy the win and stop playing to the peanut gallery, they'll probably be in short supply come Jan/Feb 23 sadly. 

I think Hasta was being ironic.

The fitness levels were superb toda, as were the tactics. Everyone seemed to know what their job was and it was as though they were following a script.

To say that was as near as a perfect performance you will get, would not be over stating things. We knew how Swansea would play and simply destroyed them.

Hedges was superb and his calmness to set up the first was outstanding. 

Travis a true leader and we have a team of heroes and a team to be proud of right now.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Gav said:

Or, why not just enjoy the win and stop playing to the peanut gallery, they'll probably be in short supply come Jan/Feb 23 sadly. 

Great win by the way, we don't get much from South Wales, made up for the fans that made the trip.

You're never far from a Mowbray slating post Gav 😅

10 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Even if we did, we still found someone further down the list that is a massive upgrade. 

Big statement Jack, I'm sure I speak for every member on this site, I hope you're right. 

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Big statement Jack, I'm sure I speak for every member on this site, I hope you're right. 

The guy is a winner. Came from a CL club, double league winner. What did TM ever do? We plucked him after he walked out on Coventry after one of his death spirals. We were constantly told we could not find better by some. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

Huge shout out to Edun, we’d done brilliant to get to 2-0 but had that gone in it would have been a nervy ending 

Overall seems brilliant use of subs with Dolan getting an assist

I hope we can make a habit of seeing games out this way

• Like 7